State of the Union Address

67634.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Joe has been practicing like no tomorrow. Maybe jacked up on the meds? He will be fine.

My prediction is that he will blame all his blunders on someone else, maybe glance over the biggest of his screw ups.

PT Car Washer

Joe has been practicing like no tomorrow. Maybe jacked up on the meds? He will be fine.

My prediction is that he will blame all his blunders on someone else, maybe glance over the biggest of his screw ups.
What blunders? Number 14 of the best US Presidents in history. trump at 45.

Up In Smoke

After listening to two days of Powell testimony, Biden would be smart to let him do the speech. If Biden gets reelected, The Fed will have done all the heavy lifting.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Maybe he can explain how his blundering has kept the stock market in record territory this year.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Maybe he can explain how his blundering has kept the stock market in record territory this year.
I hear this all the time. The stock market is great right now! Record territory! Look how good Joe is doing!

The problem is, that's not translating into the day to day lives of Americans. When Frosted Flakes is $6 a box or a bag of Doritos at 7-11 is $6 (which is 50% air anyway) don't be surprised when people don't give Joe a ringing endorsement.

And that's not including things he's directly responsible for such as the border mess or his dysfunctional Middle East foreign policy.

Maybe people would give him more credit if he didn't spend all his time having his interns Tweet about Trump is Hitler or how its the fault of grocery stores or gas station owners that prices are so high.