State of the Union Address

Gotta Go

1710127164425.jpeg

fishtm2001

When’s the next booster shot?
Gotta keep up to date on the Trump vaccine.
Having a hard time remembering, probably should get a shot or two of Joes’ memory booster snake

So she's not a bipolar nutcase. She was just trying too hard for the camera. Seems like good news for the Republicans.

The content of her speech wouldn't have been less applicable if she'd used her natural voice.

Transcript of the Republican response to the State of the Union address | AP News
I see she was awarded four Pinocchios.

Box Ox

So she's not a bipolar nutcase. She was just trying too hard for the camera. Seems like good news for the Republicans.

The content of her speech wouldn't have been less applicable if she'd used her natural voice.

Transcript of the Republican response to the State of the Union address | AP News
I see she was awarded four Pinocchios.

By The Washington Post, sure.

rickyb

But that doesn’t mean he was or is any more corrupt than your average lawmaker. That’s not proof that he broke the law. Someone has to be U.S. Senator from Delaware.
he has a terrible track record, just like bill clinton did and obama.

he probably was more corrupt.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There are people in prison for mishandling classified documents. It's illegal for a Congressman/Senator to remove any classified documents from the skiff, may have that spelling wrong. A secure room that they're allowed to view those documents. There's no letting them off the hook because of their intent. Only those with power are let off the hook by other corrupt officials.
I didn’t know they took classified documents with them while fishing 🎣.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

They can’t let pesky little facts get in their way of having fun spreading misinformation!
Can't you lefties see the glaring error of the meme?
Look how Reagan is (mis)spelled. A lot of memes will let you know when they are false. Saves you time.
Jokes on you.

Thebrownblob

"Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath,"

donald
The context is for the auto industry and EV’s, , they can’t even give these things away and they’re losing their backsides. And I believe Donald Trump is actually not right about this because it’s already a bloodbath.