STD/wc

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
no my sup has been working with me by giving me days off every week that’s the only reason I’ve lasted this long but I’m going to put up a good fight
Tell your doctor he‘s a dumb :censored2: too. Did you get any advice from anyone before you started this completely :censored2:ed situation???

I’ve been driving for 10 years but like I said , I went to my sup during peak when the pain first started and I also talked to my steward and he told me go to the DR also

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Yes I notified my sup during peak and he suggested I go to the DR . But the Dr wrote on the short term disability form . “Work related , patellar tendonitis due to overuse “ and I agree bc I’m haven’t been active bc of the pain . Working 6 days was my breaKing point
Go into feeders ASAP

BrownStains

Driving is brutal on the knees. Make sure you have boots with enough cushion . Also try to slow down and Alternate which leg you use to get out of the truck and use the hand rail. anti inflammatory meds might help too. You may just need to go off on disability or comp for awhile and rest it and do some rehab , if you can get a dr to sign off.

UPSER1987

Sounds like your reporting of the injury and the folllow up care is a bit off.
Was there an injury report filed at some point? Were you evaluated by the company doctor?

Last edited:

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
How about quit posting all day? That would surely increase your SPORH.
C54EF242-99F3-4335-AC58-9F84A0DDEA36.gif