steel tariffs

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Muchtodo about nothing at this point.

Trump is headed into the next two weeks in trade talks with other nations.

Typical Trump - 1st offer is outrageous and then the USA ends up with sumtin better.

I find it intellectually dishonest how certain posters have supported Tariffs in the past and decried Globalization.

Now that Trump is headed down that path, the libs are wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Sportello

Typical Trump - 1st offer is outrageous and then the USA ends up with sumtin better.

I find it intellectually dishonest how certain posters have supported Tariffs in the past and decried Globalization.

Now that Trump is headed down that path, the libs are wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Citation, please.

BrownArmy

It’s just that Trump seems like he’s learning everything in real time, as it occurs.

Talk about learning on the job...

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Of course, RWNJs and radical religious right give him another mulligan while they keep shouting "but, but Hillary" sold Uranium, while most of the world knows that is a lie. Seriously is there a normal person who doesn't think drumpf tipped him off? It is what drumpf does. Im sure there will be some kickbacks of some form. It is what drumpf does.Here comes Cucker Tarlson saying "if Obama did this he be impeached."

El Correcto

god is dead
This is all part of common sense gun control.
Trump will drive up the cost of AR-15s with steel tariffs so 18-20 year olds can’t afford them.