Stewards scribbling names out on bid sheet

menotyou

bella amicizia
maybe you could make sure the people that"s names are being crossed off know that the steward is breaking the rules and they have every right to sign it.
I have done that, along with notifying the local prez what his steward is doing. The center manager called me last night and I informed him. He said that he will talk to the steward about the fact that he can't do that. Since my last surgery didn't take and I have to have another back surgery to fix it, I am not in the building as I am still out on God da&$ comp. So, even though Hoke doesn't like it, bitching is about all I can do.

P

pickup

Sleeping on the couch is nice compared to what I would like to do about this statement.

Never feel that there is any ill intent in what the Hoaxster says , for there is not . It can seem that way, but his body of work proves otherwise. Just my observation.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I get what you are saying. I probably could have worded it a little better. I meant no ill will, just a little lost sleep. :wink2: I have had it with Upstate. I shouldn't have taken it out on Hoke. My apologies to the Hoakster.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Actually MNY, you took it the wrong way. The post was directed to Upstate.

Bitching and whining can be a very effective way to get results. My wife and my boss (male) use it effectively to get me to do things I don't care anything about.
My gist was more directed at Upstate in that he should recognize BnW as actually doing something.

However, since you decided to Bitch back at me, all I got to say is "thwitttt". :raspberry-tounge:

PS: I can't use smilies when I use my iPhone ... that would have helped you understand I was not being serious and besides, smilies irritate Upstate so that's another reason I would have liked to use one. ;>)

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
I am sorry for snapping at you. :). I have an iPhone now, so I understand the difficulties. Colon and parentheses Make a smile appear on the post. I accidentally found this out. I like the one you did. Someone else did this one=]. I have a hard time knowing when you are kidding and when you're not. Again, I do apologize for Bitchin' at you. I have been short with everyone lately. Too much crap cramping my style. :wink2: ( colon/wink/colon)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hope Mrs H doesn't read bc, or you'll be sleeping on the sofa.

She can take it and dish it it as well. She got a sharrrp tongue! We have fun with it.

I do wish she would wear a Mood ring so I would know whether to move in or back off.
She doesn't bare her teeth like you. If she did, I would know to back off.
Other than that your avatar looks just like her.

She can take it and dish it it as well. She got a sharrrp tongue! We have fun with it.

I do wish she would wear a Mood ring so I would know whether to move in or back off.
She doesn't bare her teeth like you. If she did, I would know to back off.
Other than that your avatar looks just like her.

It`s easy. When the frypan comes flying check and see if there`s food in it. Food = dinner time. No food = pissed.

CharleyHustle

I get what you are saying. I probably could have worded it a little better. I meant no ill will, just a little lost sleep. :wink2: I have had it with Upstate. I shouldn't have taken it out on Hoke. My apologies to the Hoakster.

2 cents. The company you work for falsely accused you and tried to terminate your employment. The local union has been totally unresponsive to any concern you have raised and is possibly in violation of its own by-laws if not the International's. If "bitching and whining" is your mainstay at work as it seems to be on this message board, contrary to Hoaxster's observation that it "can be a very effective way to get results", it ain't gettin it. Despite the fact that you work at a place where it is dang near impossible to get fired for production, you've hurt your back and are now looking at another surgery. Acknowledging that UpState is not the most popular poster, he may have a point that you need to try different tactics.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Being nice at work is what got me almost fired. I am not and will never be nice to certain people at UPS ever again. I was called by my co-workers about the situation and they asked my opinion, the same as I did here.My center manager, with whom I have had some wars, is the one who called me. He does that regularly to check in, chat, basically have some giggles with. He doesn't do that with the other girl out on comp. I have several drivers, as well as a few preloaders, and all of metro that I can call friends. All of them have witnessed what has happened to me at work. Even the ones I don't hang with, appreciate everything I have been through. They realize that I did not bring ANY of it on myself. I have filed more grievances than I can count, have the 800# memorized and have used it over and over. I have a police report from 'the shoulder check'. I have done more than that, but my memory fails me right now. If you call that doing nothing, so be it. I am not here to please anyone. As I stated before, I have communicated with the local and with management. I am not the BA, I do not work for the local. I do not like it when people think they can bully others. If you think all I do is bitch and whine, who cares? I know I don't. If upstate thinks all I do is puff my chest, who cares? Again, I know I don't. You are more than welcome to me on ignore. Don't listen to the bitchin'.

iowa boy

......bitching is about all I can do.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to quote you verbatim Menotyou, but I have found this to be a common trait within a lot of people, including my wife. :happy-very:

This was meant as a joke, except for the part about my wife, so don't get mad.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Hoke was talking about MC's avatar-the screaming(?) animal(?). Not mine. You can't get me out of a bikini in the summer. So comfy. Toss a shirt over and you can walk into any store. :)

steward71

2 cents. The company you work for falsely accused you and tried to terminate your employment. The local union has been totally unresponsive to any concern you have raised and is possibly in violation of its own by-laws if not the International's. If "bitching and whining" is your mainstay at work as it seems to be on this message board, contrary to Hoaxster's observation that it "can be a very effective way to get results", it ain't gettin it. Despite the fact that you work at a place where it is dang near impossible to get fired for production, you've hurt your back and are now looking at another surgery. Acknowledging that UpState is not the most popular poster, he may have a point that you need to try different tactics.

First of all shut up. menotyou you go, do what you have to do. i like to bitch because i'm a bitch, if not someone else would get the job and it took me long time to earn the title it will not be taken away. i have read most of the sorted wisdom that some can give you on here and at times it is will given, but i have been in your shoes and know what it is like. so whine and bitch away. a few of the posters, they more then likely live in shell at work and have no back bone or ass bone to support the back bone needed to stand for themsleves or others. I know if you stay on someone ass long enough somethign will get done.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I must be popular because some of these 'posters' follow me on almost every thread. They live to put a dig into me. It is irritating on some levels, but, if you think about it, that's how they spend their day following me on a thread on some little ol' website- wow! I must be something!! :rofl:

CharleyHustle

First of all shut up. menotyou you go, do what you have to do. i like to bitch because i'm a bitch, if not someone else would get the job and it took me long time to earn the title it will not be taken away. i have read most of the sorted wisdom that some can give you on here and at times it is will given, but i have been in your shoes and know what it is like. so whine and bitch away. a few of the posters, they more then likely live in shell at work and have no back bone or ass bone to support the back bone needed to stand for themsleves or others. I know if you stay on someone ass long enough somethign will get done.

1st, not gonna happen. A change in tactics or reworking ideas is sound advice for anyone at a dead end. Helpful critiques should be welcomed by all who wish to improve or at least delve into others thoughts and processes. What surprises me is how thinned skinned UPS employees seem to be lately. No wonder this company is going to hell in a hand basket.

Your grasp of the English language and it's spelling non-withstanding, If I'm called into the office and your it for representation, don't bother, I'll just sign the waiver.