Still waiting

DOK

I would guess in wage increases and increased pension and h&w contributions. Probably not too hard to figure out if you have the number of employees and projected increase in employee numbers.

Superteeth2478

I'm still waiting for the ballots...I keep telling people that they'll be coming the first or second week of September, but I'm basing that off of somewhere I read they were being sent out Labor Day week. Still haven't seen anything from either side verifying that.

542thruNthru

I'm still waiting for the ballots...I keep telling people that they'll be coming the first or second week of September, but I'm basing that off of somewhere I read they were being sent out Labor Day week. Still haven't seen anything from either side verifying that.

Got this from my Steward.
IMG_8371.jpg

Time for change

I would guess in wage increases and increased pension and h&w contributions. Probably not too hard to figure out if you have the number of employees and projected increase in employee numbers.
Like the wage increases for starting pay that the company was absolutely desperate for?

542thruNthru

on someone to explain in detail where the company/IBT got this made up 14.5 billion dollar number.

The reason no one is answering you is because you can do the math yourself. All the numbers are right there for anybody. UPS is a publicly traded company so you can do the research easily.

If you are looking for a piece of paper or a link that shows you every single math equation you're going to be out of luck.

Also if it wasn't really that number or close to it. Trust me the vote no movement would be all over it and you would be hearing about it

Time for change

I’m trying to understand why we got run of the mill wage increases in the best economy in 20 years. Why we have massive concessions and what exactly we got for these concessions.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Just saw that a second ago, literally. I thought "Hey, UPSRising has lots of biased rah rah rah let's vote yes information, surely they'll have information as to when the ballots are being mailed out", and lo and behold...
I got a text from ups rising with the ballot info yesterday..