Stock price set

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If the stock goes down are you willing to take the hit?
I presume you have not studied basic economics 101.
My BA also said do not be afraid to put some money away for 2023
I have a good feeling about all of this…it won’t be perfect but just getting Hoffa out has already put us ahead without even saying a word. Prez O isn’t going to be messing around…he isn’t going to play this game of spending weeks in National negotiations just to try to fight over a few words in the master like happen last time. We have one year and it will be here before you know it. Hoff kicked OB off of the negotiations and I’m sure OB hasn’t forgot about this…

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I just hope that anybody that worked here in 2020 does not forget how we was treated when voting time comes around in 2023.

Because these bastards can below me
Some of these scrubs need to wake the FK
up…I say that with love because I was a hub rat and a bottom scrapper in pkg at one time also. I think keeping these folks informed is key…shouldn’t be too hard with these 22.4’s because they know what has been going on..

I have a good feeling about all of this…it won’t be perfect but just getting Hoffa out has already put us ahead without even saying a word. Prez O isn’t going to be messing around…he isn’t going to play this game of spending weeks in National negotiations just to try to fight over a few words in the master like happen last time. We have one year and it will be here before you know it.
And none of this unlimited extension BS

If the company wants an extension then give us something in return.

Just like peak sneakes up on this company every year so does our contract every 5 years.