Stock price set

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If there’s any left after this contract is negotiated
Go crazy with your stock price
Let’s tie the stock market percentage to our raises…on average if the stock goes up 5% for the year then we get 5% raise… screw the .75 cents an hour BS…not even close to keeping up with modest inflation.

satellitedriver

Let’s tie the stock market percentage to our raises…on average if the stock goes up 5% for the year then we get 5% raise… screw the .75 cents an hour BS…not even close to keeping up with modest inflation.
If the stock goes down are you willing to take the hit?
I presume you have not studied basic economics 101.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our raises should legit be double that this next contract

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Ups stock never goes anywhere. This is only a covid dead cat bounce.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ups stock never goes anywhere. This is only a covid dead cat bounce.
Back when I had stock it was nowhere near 200 dollars a share… more like 30. Can’t be any worst that the 2% raises that we’ve received for the last 25 years.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Open up the strike bunker
So Local 25 had their general membership meeting last week and Sean O’Brien received a thunderous applause and the members were going crazy. He said that he is ready to get to work and I have no doubt that he is serious in his words. I have Future down there as we speak getting the cobwebs off of the generators. I also told Mrs. Coldworld that there could be a chance that a strike is possible and her being a fellow Union member herself said “bring it on”….

So Local 25 had their general membership meeting last week and Sean O’Brien received a thunderous applause and the members were going crazy. He said that he is ready to get to work and I have no doubt that he is serious in his words. I have Future down there as we speak getting the cobwebs off of the generators. I also told Mrs. Coldworld that there could be a chance that a strike is possible and her being a fellow Union member herself said “bring it on”….
My BA also said do not be afraid to put some money away for 2023

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My BA also said do not be afraid to put some money away for 2023
I don’t want it to happen but with so many companies threatening or going on strike in 2021 it is in peoples minds. They said that 63% of the American people agree with unions and young people (18-30) 77% of them agree with unionism…these young people are the future of the workforce…companies better be paying attention here.

I don’t want it to happen but with so many companies threatening or going on strike in 2021 it is in peoples minds. They said that 63% of the American people agree with unions and young people (18-30) 77% of them agree with unionism…these young people are the future of the workforce…companies better be paying attention here.
I just hope that anybody that worked here in 2020 does not forget how we was treated when voting time comes around in 2023.

Because these bastards can below me