Stock Sale

upsman68

I need to sale some stock. I don't have 100 available shares. Some older threads say you have to convert them some say you don't Which one is it. Thanks for the info

klein

Für Meno :)
If you think this company is not controling the stock, wake up Klein.
If you notice, everytime they have good news it it followed by bad news.

I think you will see 75.00 by end of july.

Yup, while the Dow, Nasdaq, S&P and the US dollar take a nose-dive, UPS will rise with the price of gold !
In your dreams buddy !

Re-Raise

I need to sale some stock. I don't have 100 available shares. Some older threads say you have to convert them some say you don't Which one is it. Thanks for the info

Go to the Mellon site and it should tell you how many available shares you have to sell. If you purchased them through the DESP you have to hold them for two years before you can sell them.

klein

Klein,
Either see a doctor, yeah we know it is free for you, about your country envy or leave us alone.

Instead of bashing me, why don't you apply to the subject, and give a reason why you believe the stockmarket is on the rise, and it's a bad time to sell ?
I would have loved to hear your opinion, and others on here as well.

upsgrunt

Opinions are great; it's just that yours always goes south- especially when you mention the USA, our politics, our economy, our healthcare, our gun laws, our dollar, the safety of our land in general, the happiness of our citizens, and UPS in general.

klein

And I say screw you ! If you don't want the Nasdaq, Dow, and S&P to trade on the world market, then take off all foreign companies off their list.. such as Toyoata, Honda, Siemens, Bayer, etc.

Same goes for your US dollar, take it off the freemarket and control it like China does.
Then come back to me, and see how that goes.. oh yeah, not to forget, take UPS out of foreign countries , too !

As far as US ecomomy, well stop trading with Canada (your largest trading partner, and give up the 60% of all your oil imports, and Uranium, and everything else, that effects us.

Then, I'll stop worrying about your policies down under !

upsgrunt

If we do all that, will you stop posting on here?

You WANT the USA to falter.
You WANT the US economy to fold.
You WANT UPS to die a slow death.
You WANT the USA to be second fiddle to any nation; especially Canada.

We all get it.
Stop repeating yourself.
Live in your country, do what you want to do.
Live like you want to live.

Leave us alone.
You have no vote here.
You have no pull here.
Your opinions on our rights and freedoms carry no weight because you are NOT a citizen here.

Screw me?
No thanks; I'm not that kind of guy, and you wouldn't understand when I moan "Oh God, Oh God"

Last edited:

Re-Raise

I said the same thing when it hit $74.... now it's in the $69 range.
Lost 7% already in the past week or 2, hesitating.

You can always buy them back at $49 per share in the upcomming months or year !

If you think it is really going to fall to $49 in a couple of months then why don't you sell at $69 ????

Better yet find a job and do something productive with your life.

The day I have to go to a website for a company I was fired from to discuss my problems with Canadian
politics is the day I would hope someone puts me out of my misery.

satellitedriver

Instead of bashing me, why don't you apply to the subject, and give a reason why you believe the stockmarket is on the rise, and it's a bad time to sell ?
I would have loved to hear your opinion, and others on here as well.
An others opinion.
Sell, if you the need money immediately, and only then.
No one should invest in the stock market with monies needed within 5 to 7yrs, at minimum.
Selling on the downturn is a panic play.
Herr klein,
you begged the question about selling out and needed a reason why one should not.
Here are my reasons and reasoning's.
You spent and lost net worth over the last 3 years.-( having great fun)-
I have "correctly" invested in the market and increased my net worth using the "stock market", and I have had fun spending,saving and investing my money.
I am no financial Wiz Kid, but I am a nuts and bolts "working" man that takes care of the business at hand.
Get a job, then advise working folks about how they should invest their money.
In summation,
you are the last person anyone should take life/financial advice from, IMHO.

klein

Yup, go back 2 years, and find a simular thread, where I posted and suggested to buy a Natural Gas Company on the Canadian Exchange with Canadian Dollars.

Do the math now :

US$75.00 would have gotten yourself C$100 worth of Canadian Natural Resources Shares.
2 Years ago they were trading just above C$15 per share (under US$12).
Today they are trading at US$45 per share. (C$41), but did have a current high of C$50 lately.

Basically your $75 investment would have quadupled in those 2 year - to over $300.
Or $1000 would be worth $4000 now, $10 K , now $40K - get the drift.

How well did those UPS shares make out for you ?
The rest of the world lost money on UPS shares, because the lousy $10 they went up, doesn;t make up for the currency loss.
(UPS shares at $57 2 years ago, would have costed C$ 71, now they are worth US$69 or C$67 ).

I forecasted the fall of the US dollar, and the rise with natural gas/oil stocks. Did even better as I thought , with a whopping 400% gain !

I also believe you watch Fox News. Do they tell you on that channel how great the economy is doing, and it's the best time to invest in the stockmarket ?
I don't want to offend you, but when you post on other threads how bad the economy is doing, and it's in a freefall, then don't be a hypocrite and post on another thread (this one), that everything is just fine and dandy, and hang in long-term.

You can only hope that whomever is in charge of the UPS Retirement Funds, does a better job in the markets, then just sit and stand idle on free-falling shares/funds and the stock market in general.

The secret of the market play is "BUY LOW - SELL HIGH". If you don't do that, you may end up like the retirees in the past 2 years, that were forced to sell low, and lost every single month or with every withdrawel they made.

The original poster of this thread, will be actually making a small profit selling those shares now.
I hope you can say the same thing, when it's time for you to cash them out !

Last edited: