Stock split, buy outs and changes

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Sniper, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Sniper

Sniper Active Member

Is it possible with all the changes the hourly express employees with be offered a buy out?

2. zeev

zeev Active Member

No why the only buyout is the door.

3. Route 66

Route 66 Slapped Upside-da-Head Member

A snowball has a better chance in hell than buyouts ever being offered to hourly employees (and you can take that to the bank).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

how much you need to walk?

5. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Forget it. Will never happen.

6. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Tree-fiddy.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  7. yadig

yadig Member

Lmao!!! They won’t top you out in 25 years! They will never buy a hourly out. The pilots maybe, they hv a union though.

8. fedx

fedx Extra Large Package

Rather than offer buyouts, they'll get rid of minimums to drive out people. FedEx always looks for the cheapest way to solve an issue. They can spend $25,000,000 on buyouts to get rid of excess workers or they can spend $0 by getting rid of minimums. Which one do you think they'll go with?

9. MattKeller

MattKeller New Member

“Fedex Cares”

NO...they don’t. This is a Republican company. Buyouts are for salary employees only. The lower class employees get a part time P1 route until they have no choice but quit.

10. Artee

Artee Active Member

Doesn't matter if the company is run by a R or a D. Its big business and its about making money. Look at Bezos. Amazon employees are treated worse than FDX employees. Bezos is a big Democrat.

11. MattKeller

MattKeller New Member

You are right, it doesn’t really matter. The only thing now that would benefit us are the teamsters. Otherwise no one has a hope. Express will be downsized and Ground will work for peanuts. The two will never be fully merged. Express gets crappy pay now and will get crappy pay after this is all over.

12. HedleyLamarr

HedleyLamarr Member

The Teamsters lawyers need to be watching carefully. Any misstep by FedEx needs to be called out and appropriate lawsuits filed. Wouldn't it be ironic if FedEx's attempt to make us more like UPS actually works and does make us like UPS (union).

The people I feel most sorry for are the 15-30 year employees who have no second income. They are completely up a creek. We have some 30+ year employees, but they can basically retire at this point.

13. fedx

fedx Extra Large Package

There's this false narrative that Democrats are for the little guy. I noticed most billionaires are Democrats (Bezos, Buffet, Steyer, Bloomberg, etc). Most giant corporations donate more to Democrats. Just drive around in a large city and go to the "old money" area of that city and you'll see that between 80-90% of these old wealthy elites have Democrat signs in their yards of their mansions. One thing about it, Democrats are very good at keeping lies going like the lie that they hate the rich and corporations. Truth is they love them and are financed by them.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  14. Working4the1%

Working4the1% Member

You have a bad case of the MAGA. Turn off FOX news and detox. %80-90 of REP are white that would be a true fact.

15. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

So? The majority of Democrats are white too. They're ones who promise free stuff in exchange for poor minorities' votes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  16. Working4the1%

Working4the1% Member

Demographics are the doom of REP Party. They need to reach all...but they build walls

17. fedx

fedx Extra Large Package

Looks like you have a bad case of racism. Who cares what race they are? What does that have to do with anything, unless you're a racist using race baiting tactics. Turn off CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC and detox for a while and purge your hate.

18. 59 Dano

59 Dano I just want to make friends!

Spoken early in the evening of 11/8/16, as the victory wine was poured.

19. Working4the1%

Working4the1% Member

I wanted The Bern in 2016 I don’t care who this year. It says DEM I vote for it

20. yadig

yadig Member

I believe that.