Street hire applicant, hello!

LeBrown

I was told upfront that there are a couple full time openings and a couple seasonal, and it looks like all 4 of the guys I interviewed with are getting jobs as cover drivers.

Under.m69

So here is a question do you go on the road test with the supervisor before the background check comes back or after the background check ?

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
You're most likely seasonal. Show up everyday and work hard. Don't kill yourself but be reliable and willing to eat that :censored2: sandwich and ask for seconds. A good reputation among management will go a long way in getting you kept past peak or at least at the front of the list for summer hiring. Not guaranteed but it helps.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
This is a public forum can’t answer that
No drugs no guns no violence
Yeah because you're that dude...underm69. Now I know all your secrets. We went through this with another ex-con.

If it's not drugs, guns, or violence, it's a property crime, financial crime, sex crime, or alcohol crime. Whats left we have worse working in management.

If you cant pass the driving, then WTF would they background check you. Cmon

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So here is a question do you go on the road test with the supervisor before the background check comes back or after the background check ?
You're going to be a seasonal. It takes time to get everything back. Tell us what you did and we can give a better answer if they really will hire you. We don't need names or dates, just the crime(s).

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?

Ask hr if you're hirable with whatever the crime was. Nobody is judging but they can tell you what's up and what is possible.