Stress Reliever

pasfailure

Just put a Kegerater in my shed behind the house. What a beautiful way to unwind after a long day. Of course I serve only NA beverages.:confused:1

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What in the world is a kegorator? Is this a cooler made just to hold a beer keg? Another question, what's the point in NA beverages? My oldest son just moved back home from college for summer break. His little dorm refrigerator is now in my basement full of my Budweiser!:thumbup1:

Last edited:

Ms Spoken

I think I will contact that new 800 number UPS has set up to help with stress or any problem you might have.

Lets see.... My problem is how to get my T-ball boys to run to first base instead of third.

and the list goes on.

DS

Fenderbender
A kegerator is a refridgerator thats sole purpose is to dispense beer.Usually with a beer tap on the door.I like this idea.

pasfailure

A Fridge with a tap on the front door. Presently contains a 1/4 keg of Miller Lite. Every 3rd pass the lawn mower seems to veer towards the shed. Since I'm on vacation next week the keg will probably have to be replenished. I'm thinking Killians Red for the next one or maybe Leiny's Honey Weiss. It's the little things that get you thru life.

DS

Fenderbender
Although Im unofficially married,I`ve been having an affair with a local beer brewed here in Ontario called Creemore Springs Lager.I would love a keginator in my garage but it would be better for me to have a small bar fridge right here next to my computer because I only cut my lawn once a week,and on weeknights when I get home at 8:30 I open a beer,turn on the tv, my pc and read the news.
If I did have one,maybe I`d do some landscaping...well maybe not.

upsdude

After a quick bite to eat, I head out to my man cave (Garage). I find that cutting, grinding or welding something calms me down in no time at all.