Strike vote results

F

Frankie's Friend

We get our vacation checks 2 weeks before here, is it not that way everywhere?
Not required in the cba here. Their liability is to have it for the employee the working day before the employee's vacation starts.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We get a lot of Missourians in the summer. They come here to fish in their bib overalls with 50 cents in their pockets-stay at relatives for a week and go back home with the same 50 cents still in their pocket.
That sounds about right.

542thruNthru

That sounds about right.
tenor-12.gif
giphy-48.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
So I did some digging and it turns out all NO votes were out of Minnesota.

Makes sense. People in Minnesota are a bunch of P*
To tell the truth it wouldn't matter anyway due to our less population. Can you say OUT VOTED by the populous states. The 2 strikes I went through were more of a Lock Out than a Srtike. No packages coming into Mn..-- no work. Unfortunately the populous Gay States determine our destiny in many situations. As long as you keep your Gay and Homeless hordes out there I DGAF

542thruNthru

To tell the truth it wouldn't matter anyway due to our less population. Can you say OUT VOTED by the populous states. The 2 strikes I went through were more of a Lock Out than a Srtike. No packages coming into Mn..-- no work. Unfortunately the populous Gay States determine our destiny in many situations. As long as you keep your Gay and Homeless hordes out there I DGAF
Show of hands... how many here think he has no idea that post was over 5 years old? :)