"A massive UPS strike could devastate the economy"

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
When I relapsed and I would chase the dragon in the bathroom I would pray that I wouldn’t nod off or die at UPS. :censored2: that. So glad I cleaned my act up. Let me die surrounded by family.

You forget who you signed up with...UPS and the Teamsters are your family...:grouphugg:

I remember years ago it was said that a supervisor was quitting in order to save his marriage...His manager was quoted as saying that he could always get another wife.

A little lesson on how sick our work environment was or is...

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
You forget who you signed up with...UPS and the Teamsters are your family...:grouphugg:

I remember years ago it was said that a supervisor was quitting in order to save his marriage...His manager was quoted as saying that he could always get another wife.

A little lesson on how sick our work environment was or is...
I believe it. This young gal unfortunately lost her brother recently and manager told her to deal with it and that everyone has problems. I don’t mind the teamsters, but management can stay away. Bunch of cheating, thieving, lying low lives. Not saying there ain’t any in the union, but at least we’re in the :censored2: together. I’d honestly take a bullet for them.

You’re old too, you sure you can hear him?
9VcH46NJtByo4D25xZ.gif

qdg2

I believe it. This young gal unfortunately lost her brother recently and manager told her to deal with it and that everyone has problems. I don’t mind the teamsters, but management can stay away. Bunch of cheating, thieving, lying low lives. Not saying there ain’t any in the union, but at least we’re in the :censored2: together. I’d honestly take a bullet for them.
Interesting....here......depending who was the Union President......you could be traded(your career) for someone else....certain grievances were won...things weren't always as they seemed.....it just depended on who you were.....claims of racism, hateful vindictive types.

You'd take a bullet for those folks?

BTW, I worked with some pretty lousy cheating, thievin, lying sacks.......you know 3-4 marriages......even dating(cheating)/marrying with mgt. Drunks....drug addicts. Do petty, stupid crap that would effect the whole department..... Other co-workers spouses.....you'd take a bullet for those folks?