Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It's been 18 yrs since I was in package ,, but I won't forget this one ,,,
On a blistering hot summer day

"Bring it in early , we have cold water "

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't take advice from somebody who killed her husband!
fullsizeoutput_1583.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
This was a fun afternoon when I reported an off area misload that would be missed. The quota for missed had been reached that day so I was instructed to bring it in and give it to a clerk who would "take care of it" . I got a Warning Letter for Failure to Follow Instructions for following the methods....................so.........................I emailed the CEO at the time David Abney 10 different DIAD messages between this rookie Onroad and myself stating I was being instructed to compromise my integrity and to commit a Cardinal Sin. Security was in the building the following morning investigating and he was shortly thereafter moved to a different center. Good Times!

thumbnail (13).jpg

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

ETA every single day.
How about the waste of paper at this place. They ask for my ETA on the board, I put my lunch in the board, I log my miles in the board then before I punch out I have to write my estimated ETA, my actual ETA, my lunch and my miles on a piece of paper. It gets scanned and forwarded to corporate even though it’s automatically logged by a multi billion dollar computer program.

Spanky250

I got a message a few weeks ago, must have been one of the new ladies in the office, that said "Please create a pickup for XXX and go pick it up".

I replied "Please explain how I'm supposed to create a pickup".

They replied "Never mind" lol...

Whither

Scofflaw
My center got on this kick just before peak last year and added "You must call and speak with a FT sup to get permission to go over 9.5." Meanwhile we were also being instructed daily to contact the center before returning the building. The day they started this I was light and finished my route in about 8 hrs.

After my final stop I sent the message "Finished work." Waited 10 min and got the reply "Go take 15-20 off ..." I replied "Might send me over 9.5, let me know if I have permission." Waited another 10 min, "Contact xxxx [my on-car] at yyy-yyyy." I replied, "What phone am I supposed to use? I'm in a residential area and the nearest businesses I know of are all closed." Another 10 min passed with no response, so I messaged again, "The clock is ticking. No way I will make 9.5 if sent to help. Please send instructions." A few more minutes passed and finally they said "Bring it in."

The next day, I was done in 8 again and expected the same rigmarole. They didn't disappoint me haha! I waited 25 min before getting any replies to messages that I'd finished work, and once again they told me to call it a day. An hour of OT pay to sit and amuse myself every few minutes sending messages like "Don't forget to respond" haha -- and I didn't hear a word about it since, after all, I was following their instructions.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I love it when a driver sends message "Need help with over 70 "...

gets me every time.

oh - sorry wrong forum should have posted in partners