Stupid DIAD messages

Holy hell dude you realize we have full-on sharp metal automotive and fabrication equipment that's halfway out of the box and weighing way over than 70 #.
I had two quad engines the weight almost 150 lb apiece.
That's not a small package that's freight

And I guarantee you if you do not ask for help and you got hurt trying to deliver an overweight the first question manage will throw at you is why did you not ask for help?

542thruNthru

I've probably asked 10 times in my entire career and only because it was something completely ridiculous
I don't cry wolf but if I ask for help I need it.

I did it for every single over 70 for about 3 weeks after my center manager gave me a warning letter for lift lower methods after hurting my back and calling in the injury.

Also it was multiple stops a day. center manager was not happy. Its like domino effect for other routes when they have to break off to help with a over 70s.

GenericUsername

I'm looking forward to Orion 3.0, even if the first day is as bad as all the other things I've heard about. My area will be fine and I won't suffer.. I am looking forward to seeing the scaredy cat OMS in our office who always talks back to us show up on the first day though. There are so many grievances against her that one really bad screwup will be the end... So here's to hoping!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
If my supervisor texts my phone for any reason I respond with the same diad responses..REQUEST ACKNOWLEDGE
AND ACCEPTED

WILL CONTACT ASAP

🧔✊