Stupid Scanners

Wayne05

How am I supposed to do anywhere near 300 PPP (loading feeders) when all the scanners my team has are :censored2: and disconnect every other box?? This is so frustrating. Does anyone else have scanner issues? My sup tells me to go get a "fresh" one, so I do... With the same result! They're all :censored2:!

Yeah, we've got a bunch of scanners that are working. Keep disconnecting, refusing to connect in the first place, etc... We've also got a maroon working in our office who seems to screw them up every time she tries to connect them, so maybe she's the problem.

Wayne05

I've started cracking up laughing when the belt is going full flow, my chutes packed... And all I can do is stand there and pop the battery out and in... Ha ha ha!

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I've started cracking up laughing when the belt is going full flow, my chutes packed... And all I can do is stand there and pop the battery out and in... Ha ha ha!
Good for you man.

Nothing you could do. When I would help out on the local sort we had the crappiest scanners. We were told we would be getting the new smart scanners.

Got another buildings old and busted up smart scanners

Just do what you can

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
WTF? Your "chutes packed"? Not that there's anything wrong with that but I think they can fire you for that at work? Unless your a PT sup and your FT is the one packing,then I think it's OK.

I load two feeders every night and scan almost 2,500 to 3,000 with a PPH of 430 just chilling when I'm actually working 540 to 560 isn't impossible. You have to learn the scanners man. This is what I do. I Pull the battery from scanner base or Long press power button to reboot the scanner. When the scanner reboots I retry the pairing. If that dose not work I switch the battery in the finger scanner sometimes the finger scanners battery is trash or the prongs on the finger scanners have worn down because of use.

Oh yea this works also, tab+f5 put the battery in the finger scanner wait until you have the two green lights press and hold the rest button the on side of the finger scanner and wait until hand shake.