Sunday chat

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Re: Sunday evening chat

We may need a few ties scratch...or at least one

I meant that there is an informal dress code as in you don't have to wear your silk tie and wool suit. All UPsers are welcome, like Tooner said, its clothing optional!:wink:

moreluck

golden ticket member

What a great group in the chat room last night !! I counted 21 at one time. Having the pre-determined time really helped get that attendance up. Thanks DS for organizing that. I enjoyed the banter. :)

browniehound

I was only in the chat room for a few minutes, but it was really cool to be able to say something live to so many familiar names. It would be cool if we could do this every Sunday evening. I'd be down for a weekly chat. Do you think maybe we could organize this?

RockyRogue

Agent of Change

I was only in the chat room for a few minutes, but it was really cool to be able to say something live to so many familiar names. It would be cool if we could do this every Sunday evening. I'd be down for a weekly chat. Do you think maybe we could organize this?

Sure. Starting a thread and including a date and time for chat would probably do it. -Rocky

upsgrunt

I had a great time Sunday night! My only regret is that I wish I could put a face with all the screen names that I've seen so often. People's personalities seem to come out better in the chat room than on the message board and that makes it a bit more personable. I don't know if I personally would attend every Sunday, but maybe once a month would be cool.

over9five

Staff member

Suuuuure, Tooner, get us goin' with alllll that naked talk......

AND THEN DON'T SHOW UP!!!!

DS

Fenderbender

I was only in there a few minutes and got sidetracked when ookys computer blew up.I think it was the power supply,it smelled like an electrical fire.I had to get her up and running
again with another computer so I missed a lot last night.

DS

Fenderbender

Well my fluffy brown friends another Sunday is upon us.
I hope a few of you show up tonight.I`d like to hear your
thoughts on Arnie buying a communist cigar...will Bush
give him a letter of reprimand?(ask for a free box and say nothing?)heck we can talk about anything...I dont care