Sunday delivery

OPTION3

First you have to have the hours left to work.

You still need a 34 hour reset. So your not going to be able to work Monday or Tuesday Depending how many Hours you have left after Sunday.
AND you have to have two of those days off be between the hours of 1am and 5 am…to get the reset

OPTION3

and your sixth report is time and a half…your seventh report is DOUBLE time….don't listen to the BS mangement throws out about our workweek is sunday to sunday….doesn't matter…..7th report is double time…also…file for monday..being 7th report ..tues seventh report…weds seventh report..etc etc etc…….until you get a day off…I have done it…and won it

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I wish they would let us work this Sunday.

Its Friday morning, on the busiest day of the year, and I only have 9 hours left. Every driver in our building is low on hours, and we are bringing back hundreds of missed stops every day. I am going to be bringing back at least 4 hours worth of work tonight, which will simply be crammed in over the top of a hopeless dispatch on Monday, which will get rolled and then crammed in over the top of a hopeless dispatch on Christmas Eve.

I dont mind the hours, or the working conditions, or the hectic pace and confusion of peak. I have been doing this for 27 years, and I have no problem with working 60 hours a week in December. What I do have a problem with....is working 60 hours and bringing 5 hours of missed work back because some IDIOT completely failed to come up with a workable plan. This is by far the worst and most incompetently planned peak I have seen in over 20 years. not only will I be working 14 hours on Christmas Eve, but I will be forced to decide who gets their packages and who doesnt when I run out of time and still have work left.

upschuck

We've had a relatively easy peak so far...most all drivers getting back by 730. Rolling a couple trailers on preload everyday, don't know what is up with that, coming in a little late, but during non peak, they would be run.

happybob

Feeders
It`s posted on your paycheck. Look for the date where it says week ending. For me, a work week is Sunday through Saturday.
It depends on what supplemental agreement you work under. In New England your normal work schedule is Mon - Fri as a package car driver. As a feeder driver it depends on your schedule, some of us are Sun - Thu, Mon - Fri, Tues - Sat. If you are Mon - Fri and you work either a Saturday or Sunday it is premium rate of pay/ one and 1/2 times your normal rate of pay. for your first 10 hours worked, after ten hours on a 6th and 7th punch it is as some of us call it, Golden time, one and 1/2 times the premium rate of pay.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
It depends on what supplemental agreement you work under. In New England your normal work schedule is Mon - Fri as a package car driver. As a feeder driver it depends on your schedule, some of us are Sun - Thu, Mon - Fri, Tues - Sat. If you are Mon - Fri and you work either a Saturday or Sunday it is premium rate of pay/ one and 1/2 times your normal rate of pay. for your first 10 hours worked, after ten hours on a 6th and 7th punch it is as some of us call it, Golden time, one and 1/2 times the premium rate of pay.

A friend that works in chelma told me they are trying to force drivers to work Sunday & it's straight time.
I'm working tomorrow, hoping it's at least 1.5 pay.

wayfair

swollen member
was told Sunday is the start of a new week so straight time... 9 AM start... work how ever long you want... holiday pay Wednesday, is 8 hours but doesn't count towards on road time but does towards ot on friday.. so it's possible to have a 68 hour check

so if it's a Union issue... I'll work now and grieve later!

upsman68

was told Sunday is the start of a new week so straight time... 9 AM start... work how ever long you want... holiday pay Wednesday, is 8 hours but doesn't count towards on road time but does towards ot on friday.. so it's possible to have a 68 hour check

so if it's a Union issue... I'll work now and grieve later!

That is what we are doing down here in Southeast Tx

Be safe tomorrow. A bunch of drivers are not shaving tomorrow as a silent protest

opie

I'm in NJ. They apparently may have some drivers deliver on Sunday. Today's Saturday air was a mess, they upgraded all the airs. So many of us were out until 8pm or later. I had 11 hours. They were asking people if they can work tomorrow. I was asked, but I can't do it, and I am basically out of hours anyway.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm in NJ. They apparently may have some drivers deliver on Sunday. Today's Saturday air was a mess, they upgraded all the airs. So many of us were out until 8pm or later. I had 11 hours. They were asking people if they can work tomorrow. I was asked, but I can't do it, and I am basically out of hours anyway.

That's the kind of Peak I remember from back in the 70s and 80s!

jaker

trolling
because some IDIOT completely failed to come up with a workable plan. This is by far the worst and most incompetently planned peak I have seen in over 20 years.
We say that every year and it just gets worse every year, imagine what we will say next year