Sunday funday?

JL 0513

Jeff Bezos will use his money to influence/lobby DC to privatize the USPS. Then Amazon will buy the post office. There is Amazon's delivery fleet. Then the dream is over..

Very interesting !!!

If Amazon was ever able to do it, UPS and FedEx would be fighting for 2nd place !

Definitely an interesting idea, and maybe not as crazy as it may sound. The amount of Amazon packages I deliver just myself each day is astounding. I don't know what we did before Amazon. If the above hypothetical became true, we'd be screwed.

Right now, the post office exists primarily to deliver junk mail. Sad, but true. We don't need them for bills anymore. The majority of parcels are shipped UPS/Fedex.

PT Car Washer

When I walk back from the mailbox I walk by the trash can and throw almost all of it in. Not the bills though. What a racket. Pay people to bring you trash. Pay people to take away the trash.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anytime I receive junk mail with pre paid envelopes in it, I send them a couple of my expired coupons and make them pay that return postage. Usually it's magazine renewal trash.

oldngray

nowhere special
Anytime I receive junk mail with pre paid envelopes in it, I send them a couple of my expired coupons and make them pay that return postage. Usually it's magazine renewal trash.

I know someone who always makes funny comments on those and sends them back.