Sup said I was lying about being hurt

browndevil

Wife had to send my sup this picture to prove I was hurt and couldn't come into work. I feel its harrassment for me getting my retro check. Can I file a grievance ?
Yes, you're hurting because you are still using a flip phone. My good man it's 2019!
1902082156150100.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I watched some guy do that. He used the tractor to bring it over to the pup but didn't use it to line up. He got out and started yanking on that thing like his life depended on it .Luckily enough I was close to watch it all go down as I ate part of my lunch .It was very entertaining .
I have seen drivers literally roll them 100 feet in the yard then start to loose control and try to contain the speed by digging their heels into the ground.... lol, they are over 2500 lbs, you aren’t going to slow them down, also seen guys jump onto the frame to slow them down also... pretty funny when you see a 60 year old do that

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
also seen guys jump onto the frame to slow them down also... pretty funny when you see a 60 year old do that
One of our guys did that..while he was standing on it and still rolling the brakes locked up and flipped him about 10 feet into the air. Needless to say, he didn't get a "10" from the russian judge. He broke several bones.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I watched some guy do that. He used the tractor to bring it over to the pup but didn't use it to line up. He got out and started yanking on that thing like his life depended on it .Luckily enough I was close to watch it all go down as I ate part of my lunch .It was very entertaining .
Naw man, don’t even use the tractor to setup to the kite. Just get your lead trailer, hook the dolly to that then find your kite and back into it with your lead like a boss.

Indecisi0n

Naw man, don’t even use the tractor to setup to the kite. Just get your lead trailer, hook the dolly to that then find your kite and back into it with your lead like a boss.
You mean where it takes 25 backups to get it hooked up like the guys at my hub?