Super Bowl Winner?

Dutch Dawg

And what color is the sun there?

Ik wilde denken gelijke kleur als uw, albiet het schijn niet bijster als vaak.

Why's peoples picking on me....Hey you ain't one of those 'HATERS' Loserupser referred to earlier in this thread are you?

wkmac

I used to love baseball, I went to Braves games before they got hot, they seem to have lost it now. I just got fed up with professional sports in general. Athletes are overpaid and get special treatment, and they don't care for the fans at all. I think they should all be paid the same base salary, get paid bonuses for great plays, and they could keep all the endorsement money the market would pay.

Scratch,
Have you been up to see the Rome Braves? It's a blast and the highest price ticket is just $10. Parking is $2 and the stadium up there is a exact mini version of Turner Field. We use to run up to Chattanoga to old Engle Field and watch the Lookouts but since they tore down the old stadium I can't bring myself to go up to see the Lookouts play. I loved that old stadium as it was like taking a literal step back in time to a real Field of Dreams.

Rome is a blast so if you can go and check it out. I can guarantee the love of baseball will return.

Speaking of the Super Bowl, can you believe they are banning tailgating within a 1 mile radius of the game? And from what I hear no RV's either. cbs4.com - Tailgating Forbidden On Super Bowl Sunday

This is unreal because tailgating is as much a part of the game as the game itself. I'd like to see them try that nonsense at a NASCAR race. LMAO!!!!!!