Super Bowl

UPS Lifer

Steelers 27- Arizona 3....I'm pulling for the Cindarella Cardinals but I think their luck is gonna run out against the Pittsburg defense...Give up the points and take the under..

Cardinals 31 - Steelers 17 ...

Arizona has nothing to lose. Just being in the game is a major accomplishment and their defense is under-rated.

Arizona will not do well on the run but will explode in the air.

Nobody but nobody has given them any chance but look what they have done.

They will take chances and be successful. They have the best wide receivers and passing quarterback of any team in the NFL. There will be a hand full of good runs but most will be less than two yards. The Cardinals run game will be just good enough to make their passing game effective against the Steeler secondary.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Arizona Wins !!

Co MVP's -
Larry Fitzgerald #11
Wide Receiver
Height: 6-3
Weight: 220
Born: Aug 31, 1983 - Minneapolis, MN
College: Pittsburgh ( add to the DRAMA? )
Draft: 2004 - 1st round (3rd pick) by the Arizona Cardinals

AND
Kurt Warner #13
Quarterback
Height: 6-2
Weight: 218
Born: Jun 22, 1971 - Burlington, IA
College: Northern Iowa
Draft: None

Kurt retires.
Larry is fantasy football's NUMBER 1 draft pick in 2009.

And HOPE is restored in the hearts of all NFL Fan's.
I did not say everyone is HAPPY...I just said HOPE.

Last edited:

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
On the noon news on TV they are talking about a lot of restaurants without bars & big screen TV's closing early so their employees can enjoy the game.

If you're not a football fan in Steeler country you will have the roads and business's to yourself Sunday evening.

Sammie

yeah--maybe Elway's kid will take them to their next Super Bowl. Sure won't be Cutler.

The energy crisis is over!

Obama separated light from darkness and named the light "Yes we can!"
And he saw that it was good.

Gas fell below $2.00 a gallon!

After 14 seasons, Shanahan is now unemployed!
Even tho he'll still get the $20 mill left on his contract, poor guy....
Without Terrell Davis or Elway, we went nowhere and stayed there. Griese, Plummer, Cutler, just not the same. In this lifetime I'd love to see someone come along and step up to their level but I doubt it...

Anyway, may the best men win on Sunday...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, I don't even have to watch.....I can just read the play by play and keep watching Color Splash on HGTV. Love David Bromsted !!