Supervisor driving a regular route?

Ding Dong Ditch Bitch

Thanks for the advice. I figured as much. I’m still new and just like to know I’m right before I stir up trouble lol.

He def said it as a favor to us both. He’s actually a pretty good guy and supervisor.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks for the advice. I figured as much. I’m still new and just like to know I’m right before I stir up trouble lol.

He def said it as a favor to us both. He’s actually a pretty good guy and supervisor.

He’s tired of working for a living

Wants to go back to conference calls and seeing how many ignorant messages he can send in one day

El Correcto

god is dead
why would a supervisor be driving a regular route all week, When there are 7 of us pt/cover or what ever we’re called on preload every day waiting for a chance to drive since season ended? They used us all to run late air yesterday. It was the supervisor himself who pointed this out today “just in case anyone wants to take it to the top” he said.
Tell your center manager instead. Get his ass chewed out for being a snitch.

rod

Retired 22 years
File a grievance, get paid. Sounds like he tipped you off hoping you’d do so. He’s being told to run that route by someone further up the totem pole. I’m sure he’d rather be chilling in the office playing Tetris and sending DIAD messages.
You think he "wanted" to run a route when its this cold? No way. He wants you to file on it so he don't get forced to do it again. Make his wishes come true.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Note you don’t have 2 be the squeaky wheel ... just let the whole bus know what’s going on
upload_2018-7-22_16-55-6.png