supervisor harassment

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Do you read what you write or just spout off at the neck? If the supe is claiming you punched the car, and you are saying "luckily there are no cameras in the area" what does that say about you?

You probably did punch the car and you should find another less hurtful job. GROW SOME BALLS, don't lie, and file grievances for harassment. Otherwise quit and do something easier.
Reading is fundamental....try it sometime.

so to make a long story as short as possible Monday-Wednesday 5cube 350+pieces 200 stops. Monday was terrible needed help. walk in Tuesday morning and i get talked to on how if i continue to perform in such a terrible manor i should quit this job isnt for me i used to be one of his top drivers.

Tuesday rolls by finished the route no help same scenario no issues..

Wednesday rolls by walk in trucks destroyed cant even fit air in anywhere. call supervisor complaining about an empty bigger truck next to me is here and i cant fit air in. he bitches comes over tells me to move this package. i get :censored2: off and its stuck so i go and rip in from the top and cut my knuckle open. id say near an 1/2inch long and really deep. tells me to go wash it off and i do so and continue thru the day.

an hour in i feel dizzy and shaky call a couple other employees (one a personal driver sup friend) and end up calling in and taking my self off road. well supervisor wasn't happy and was harassing me into quitting. he was saying the only way id get off road is if he sends another driver with forms to fill out saying i quit. called me union rep and explain the situation and he calls the supervisor and talks. get a call back saying if i come off road today im getting fired. so end result i ended up jumping for another driver who came to take over. which i was fine with my main concern was not driving and risking passing out and losing my job anyways due to an accident.

so here i am 13hrs later took the blood soaked tape/bandages off cut starts bleeding again.

i will be contacting my union hall and most likely filing a grievance for this. forcing me to work through an injury is not okay i know its peak but this is unacceptable.

its a long rant just wondering your thoughts. on how to proceed.

if bleeding doesnt stop tonight i will go to clinic and will get a note for time needed or limited work as i cant move it

No supervisor and I mean no supervisor should be talking to you like that and not taking your injury in a serious manor. You should have went to the hospital right then and there because you had an injury and it needed to be taken care of. I'm an air ramp person and a safety committee person. If I was your supervisor and you told me that, I would have taken you to the hospital myself. I would have never talked down to you like that. No matter how minor the injury is, you still need to report it. Supervisors like that make me so mad because supervisors should not be talking like that even if it is peak season. This is ridiculous.

GameCockFan

I know and both of your are some sort of special and act as of had control over feeling dizzy/shaky. You seriously miss the point I have zero issues working through a cut. But many issues working through symptoms of passing out.

Or... you’re those drivers who think this job is some elite job and is hard. Bringing packages to a porch is a challenging job...... this job is by all means easy as :censored2: just physically leaves a toll. Let’s losten to your cry about me calling your precious career easy.
For something so easy you seem to be having a lot of trouble with it, lol

so to make a long story as short as possible Monday-Wednesday 5cube 350+pieces 200 stops. Monday was terrible needed help. walk in Tuesday morning and i get talked to on how if i continue to perform in such a terrible manor i should quit this job isnt for me i used to be one of his top drivers.

Tuesday rolls by finished the route no help same scenario no issues..

Wednesday rolls by walk in trucks destroyed cant even fit air in anywhere. call supervisor complaining about an empty bigger truck next to me is here and i cant fit air in. he bitches comes over tells me to move this package. i get :censored2: off and its stuck so i go and rip in from the top and cut my knuckle open. id say near an 1/2inch long and really deep. tells me to go wash it off and i do so and continue thru the day.

an hour in i feel dizzy and shaky call a couple other employees (one a personal driver sup friend) and end up calling in and taking my self off road. well supervisor wasn't happy and was harassing me into quitting. he was saying the only way id get off road is if he sends another driver with forms to fill out saying i quit. called me union rep and explain the situation and he calls the supervisor and talks. get a call back saying if i come off road today im getting fired. so end result i ended up jumping for another driver who came to take over. which i was fine with my main concern was not driving and risking passing out and losing my job anyways due to an accident.

so here i am 13hrs later took the blood soaked tape/bandages off cut starts bleeding again.

i will be contacting my union hall and most likely filing a grievance for this. forcing me to work through an injury is not okay i know its peak but this is unacceptable.

its a long rant just wondering your thoughts. on how to proceed.

if bleeding doesnt stop tonight i will go to clinic and will get a note for time needed or limited work as i cant move it

Peak or no peak, if you’re continuously bleeding from an injury, you needed medical attention. Full stop.

Your sup is a dick, and deserves a serious grievance.

I’m just a lowly PT outbound sup, but my guys are important to me, and their health/safety are crucial. The cardboard can wait.

Not only that, but that’s standard SOP, per the Company. Get his ass sent someplace else, and let someone decent have his position.

...of course, you could stand to not punch metal, too. Peak sucks enough without the added hassle.

Gear

Parts on Order
If mechs called their steward everytime someone cut their knuckle, the poor guy would be on the phone all night. Some of you guys are nuts! Lol

542thruNthru

If mechs called their steward everytime someone cut their knuckle, the poor guy would be on the phone all night. Some of you guys are nuts! Lol

Naw they would just look at your hand and say. "Bandages on order ok for service"

Then you'd complain to each other about what someone wrote in a DVIR.

Gear

Parts on Order
Naw they would just look at your hand and say. "Bandages on order ok for service"

Then you'd complain to each other about what someone wrote in a DVIR.

Sounds about right. But I use electrical tape and pieces of paper towels. Complaining about drivers is what we call "planning our work day." Not that anyone would ask why we're sitting in our office but if they did, we have an answer.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sounds about right. But I use electrical tape and pieces of paper towels. Complaining about drivers is what we call "planning our work day." Not that anyone would ask why we're sitting in our office but if they did, we have an answer.

You’re big time the grease monkeys around here have a grey cabinet for an “office”

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Peak or no peak, if you’re continuously bleeding from an injury, you needed medical attention. Full stop.

Your sup is a dick, and deserves a serious grievance.

I’m just a lowly PT outbound sup, but my guys are important to me, and their health/safety are crucial. The cardboard can wait.

Not only that, but that’s standard SOP, per the Company. Get his ass sent someplace else, and let someone decent have his position.

...of course, you could stand to not punch metal, too. Peak sucks enough without the added hassle.
Reading the OP's post, it was their fault. They had a rage-fit and did not move in a smooth and steady motion. Rather, they tried to rip something (already the OP stated they were "p/ off" or something to that effect) and the injury happened. I think your POV could be acceptable without going into specifics, it sounds to me like the OP just got angry , acted out and hurt themselves.

Not to say they should not be treated...

proyer

Iv done both. Iv gotten cuts. It’s not the issue. I can’t help the fact I got dizzy and shaky if I could fix that issue I wouldn’t be here with my supervisor issue.

Maybe someone else will be more comforting and of the hand-holding type, that's not me. I think you are FOS with your version of the facts and acting like a B*.

If you think and feel this way, why say anything at all. It only looks like you’re trying to get a reaction from him either way, you’re the piece of :censored2: that no one wants to hear from. Keep your sorry sad comments to yourself and let him get the help he is looking for.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
If you think and feel this way, why say anything at all. It only looks like you’re trying to get a reaction from him either way, you’re the piece of :censored2: that no one wants to hear from. Keep your sorry sad comments to yourself and let him get the help he is looking for.

See, I knew someone would come along to give him his hug and hold his hand. Thanks princess!

I feel honored that I got you to comment after a year of silence.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

tumblr_nlbt4o85Ku1s2wio8o1_500.gif

See, I knew someone would come along to give him his hug and hold his hand. Thanks princess!

I feel honored that I got you to comment after a year of silence.

tenor-3.gif

Sokom

The Friendly Supervisor
Okay....Well first of all...Unless you are stealing (theft of time counts)...You can't simply just lose your job.
If a supe is coming at you sideways it's really up to you to say stop. I want a steward.
And this is...coming from a supe.

I understand the pressure is high during these times but sometimes management needs their priorities....

Re-oriented to work more in line with the contract....Don't quit...Keep your head up...and Grieve Grieve Grieve.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Go to union steward file grievance for harassment. Was there witnesses to him saying you should quit or saying you will be fired? Text messages or on your diad. If so you will need to keep record, that’s why you need to be consistent with using diad. It’s hard to prove voice conversations for harassment so use diad to communicate with sups or management.