supervisor harassment

Rack em

Made the Podium
Do you read what you write or just spout off at the neck? If the supe is claiming you punched the car, and you are saying "luckily there are no cameras in the area" what does that say about you?

You probably did punch the car and you should find another less hurtful job. GROW SOME BALLS, don't lie, and file grievances for harassment. Otherwise quit and do something easier.
He was saying he was lucky a fellow co worker saw the whole thing because there is no cameras in the area. He didn't punch the pc lol.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Iv done both. Iv gotten cuts. It’s not the issue. I can’t help the fact I got dizzy and shaky if I could fix that issue I wouldn’t be here with my supervisor issue.

Maybe someone else will be more comforting and of the hand-holding type, that's not me. I think you are FOS with your version of the facts and acting like a B*.

You sound like you and I have the same BA. I agree with previous posters, go to dr. Sup told coworker of mine I was fired for job abandonment. Luckily he called me and told me. I went to dr, produced excuse, he was beyond heated.
I unfortunately have clinical depression. The kind that takes me to the depths of hell. Only positive thing about it is the fact it provides me with better protection than the union ever will

DRporch

Do you read what you write or just spout off at the neck? If the supe is claiming you punched the car, and you are saying "luckily there are no cameras in the area" what does that say about you?

You probably did punch the car and you should find another less hurtful job. GROW SOME BALLS, don't lie, and file grievances for harassment. Otherwise quit and do something easier.
I really don’t understand anything you post. And what can I do about being in the doghouse where there is no camera the other driver is my witness.

scooby0048

I really don’t understand anything you post. And what can I do about being in the doghouse where there is no camera the other driver is my witness.

I don't understand what you write either. Glad we are on the same page. File grievances if you feel your supe is harassing you. End of story.

Rack em

Made the Podium
By 5 cube, you mean a P500? How on earth do you fit 350 pieces in that? Are they all envelopes?
I think that's why he is a little heated about the situation. If they loaded my route in a p500 with an empty p1000 next to it I would be mad too.

DRporch

my union rep is not the best i did get in contact with another one from a different center and was told to contact a certain person at the union hall who comes back from negotiations tomorrow.

Again scooby. My problem is not with the job you are completely missing the point and personally attacking me for something I had no control over.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think that's why he is a little heated about the situation. If they loaded my route in a p500 with an empty p1000 next to it I would be mad too.
I just don't see it happening at all in a 500. My 1000 can barely contain 350 pieces some days. I'm not getting too many more pieces than usual, but they are still splitting my load. Have to come back to reload after I finish the first round. @DRporch Does your center split loads like that? Are you getting a helper? Your days sound pretty similar to mine, stop/piece count-wise, but I'm in a 1000 with a helper.

scooby0048

my union rep is not the best i did get in contact with another one from a different center and was told to contact a certain person at the union hall who comes back from negotiations tomorrow.

Again scooby. My problem is not with the job you are completely missing the point and personally attacking me for something I had no control over.

Are you just pretending to be dumb? I told you file grievances if you think your supe is picking on you. Article 37 harassment. IS THAT CLEAR enough for you?

DRporch

I just don't see it happening at all in a 500. My 1000 can barely contain 350 pieces some days. I'm not getting too many more pieces than usual, but they are still splitting my load. Have to come back to reload after I finish the first round. @DRporch Does your center split loads like that? Are you getting a helper? Your days sound pretty similar to mine, stop/piece count-wise, but I'm in a 1000 with a helper.
I do get a helper and I do not have a split however I do have someone bring out 10-30 packages that couldn’t fit

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I do get a helper and I do not have a split however I do have someone bring out 10-30 packages that couldn’t fit
You have my deepest sympathies. They even had to cut the top off your hand truck to fit more in.:thumbdown

Even if your route is far away from the center, they need to split that up, and shuttle 150 pieces to you at 3 O'clock, or drop it somewhere for you. That is, if you can't at least get a bigger car.

Last edited:

scooby0048

Lose that picture. Too much info. I would also be pisssed if that was my handcart.

@2033 I would edit out that picture in your reply..

DRporch

Lose that picture. Too much info. I would also be pisssed if that was my handcart.
Going point will edit,
You have my deepest sympathies. They even had to cut the top off your hand truck to fit more in.:thumbdown

Even if your route is far away from the center, they need to split that up, and shuttle 150 pieces to you at 3 O'clock, or drop it somewhere for you. That is, if you can't at least get a bigger car.
it’s extremely frustrating as I have no bulk stops. It’s peak I’m hourly it’s whatever. I just don’t appreciate behind screwed 3 days in a row

Supposedly getting a bigger truck tomorrow. I’m sure just once size up

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Buddy of mine a few years back went out with 250+ stops in a p57.

It was 3 pm before he could open the bulkhead door. Said all he did til then was walk around back open the door grab a Package and deliver it lmao.

I think 4 guys ended up helping him that day