supervisor harassment

DRporch

Buddy of mine a few years back went out with 250+ stops in a p57.

It was 3 pm before he could open the bulkhead door. Said all he did til then was walk around back open the door grab a Package and deliver it lmao.

I think 4 guys ended up helping him that day
Exactly what I have to do usually end up with an extra 20-30 miles on the day

DRporch

F65E9278-99BC-40A8-BC26-1D134895C7F0.jpeg 6E2D7A9A-8D94-4F4B-99AC-04FC10917F57.jpeg 49738AC3-8F70-4334-BC07-E336C30A6A1E.jpeg B3ACF700-0639-4FA7-9593-9510D065428C.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I really don’t understand anything you post. And what can I do about being in the doghouse where there is no camera the other driver is my witness.

I will try to little words to help you out:

Scooby and I (and most of the veterans on this forum) think that you are a whiny little bitch drama queen.

Hope that helps.

DRporch

I will try to little words to help you out:

Scooby and I (and most of the veterans on this forum) think that you are a whiny little bitch drama queen.

Hope that helps.
I know and both of your are some sort of special and act as of had control over feeling dizzy/shaky. You seriously miss the point I have zero issues working through a cut. But many issues working through symptoms of passing out.

Or... you’re those drivers who think this job is some elite job and is hard. Bringing packages to a porch is a challenging job...... this job is by all means easy as :censored2: just physically leaves a toll. Let’s losten to your cry about me calling your precious career easy.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'll try to break it down for you, beyond telling you to file a grievance, which has already been suggested. When you see your car brick loaded like that, you let your supervisor know (they already know) that it will hurt your productivity. You ask for the larger car the next day and to leave everything on your 6 - 8 shelves at the center to pick up later, or have shuttled to you. If they can spare someone to shuttle 10-30 pcs, then what's 100 more? If they can't do any of those for you, then you explain that to the manager who pulls you into the office the next day to yell at you about productivity.

As for safety, use their argument against them. You are the person most responsible for your safety. If you have reason to believe you cannot do your work safely, you owe it to yourself and the public to address that problem. They are threatening to fire you to see how serious you are. Should they? No, they are putting everyone at risk, but you need to make the right call regardless of their threats. You need the job, but you can't do it if you're dead, or, possibly, if you kill someone else.

DRporch

I mean it sucks but that's pretty much par for the course this time of year.
which im okay with and expected but if you have an empty bigger truck right next to you its quite frustrating. got a call from the sup today gave me the day off. also said after sending the other driver out he realized how bad the truck was supposed to get a i guess would be a p700? or a 7cube as we call it?
I'll try to break it down for you, beyond telling you to file a grievance, which has already been suggested. When you see your car brick loaded like that, you let your supervisor know (they already know) that it will hurt your productivity. You ask for the larger car the next day and to leave everything on your 6 - 8 shelves at the center to pick up later, or have shuttled to you. If they can spare someone to shuttle 10-30 pcs, then what's 100 more? If they can't do any of those for you, then you explain that to the manager who pulls you into the office the next day to yell at you about productivity.

As for safety, use their argument against them. You are the person most responsible for your safety. If you have reason to believe you cannot do your work safely, you owe it to yourself and the public to address that problem. They are threatening to fire you to see how serious you are. Should they? No, they are putting everyone at risk, but you need to make the right call regardless of their threats. You need the job, but you can't do it if you're dead, or, possibly, if you kill someone else.
he has seen it daily i tell him everday he sees it what do you expect me to do and he tells me "just pull a package and go if its loaded how it should youll be fine" which we all know its not loaded how it should.
If you want a real cut, run your hand down the rails in the ceiling of package car, you can cut paper on them.
i will say id take this injury over a papercut those are brutal.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
which im okay with and expected but if you have an empty bigger truck right next to you its quite frustrating. got a call from the sup today gave me the day off. also said after sending the other driver out he realized how bad the truck was supposed to get a i guess would be a p700? or a 7cube as we call it?
Who cares? They want to send me out with way too much stuff in a small truck that's their call. I'll do the best I can with the tools I'm given and the chips will fall where they will fall.

DRporch

Who cares? They want to send me out with way too much stuff in a small truck that's their call. I'll do the best I can with the tools I'm given and the chips will fall where they will fall.
i do the same but the next morning everytime i get the you should just quit talk. i think he might be mad i wont run for him like some other young guys. i take my time. im here for 25-30yrs im pacing myself.