supervisor tried to kill someone.

Siveriano

UPDATE.
Was talking to the driver today and apparently to this date no one from UPS has actually interviewed the driver about the incident and the manager still refusing to give a copy of the incident report saying that he has to call safety and get and approval to give a copy to the driver.
The manager is also telling the steward to tell the driver to schedule his therapy off the clock, even said he was going to ask the safety manager to call the doctor and ask to reschedule the appointments.
The driver already asked one of the big union guys and gave him the same runaround about waiting on the manager to provide the report but it has been almost 2 weeks and nothing.

Could he filled base on Article 14, Section 1 to get a copy of the incident report?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A coworker was on the stairs when a pre load sup threw a rolling cart down the stairs hitting the driver and only saying "sorry".
Now the driver is waitimg to be taken to the hospital.
Nice workmans comp suit for the driver, maybe some grievance money for some too, as the sup was doing union work.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Nice workmans comp suit for the driver, maybe some grievance money for some too, as the sup was doing union work.

I hate to rain on his parade ... He probably cleared 6,000 after paying his attorney and after taxes...small award to have a target painted on your back for the rest of his career :congratualtions: (No that never happens)...:gityasmiley:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I hate to rain on his parade ... He probably cleared 6,000 after paying his attorney and after taxes...small award to have a target painted on your back for the rest of his career :congratualtions: (No that never happens)...:gityasmiley:
What target? The person is hurt.

Siveriano

He actually cleared $9835.00

so Yeah he is very happy because he was also told that the case still open as in like if his arm bothers him in the fuiture he can reopen the case and get treatment.

Attachments

• 20210312_133233.jpg
    20210312_133233.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 75

rod

Retired 22 years
He actually cleared $9835.00

so Yeah he is very happy because he was also told that the case still open as in like if his arm bothers him in the fuiture he can reopen the case and get treatment.
after taxes-$6500--after paying the lawyer down to about $3,000. Left with 3k--should have went for more. .

Siveriano

He is one of us, we trained him and he isn't scare, when I was on package with him we were the group no SUP would want to mess with.

Plus nothing funnier than having a target on your back and doing the right thing. You can always get so much out of it, discriminations, your load is mess up? good that means the company is setting you up for failure , over supervising etc etc.

On feeders now sometimes I miss when they tried to go after me on package, such fun times.
You just gotta let them know that if they even point at the "target" you have on your back you will turn around and hit them with everything.

Siveriano

after taxes-$6500--after paying the lawyer down to about $3,000. Left with 3k--should have went for more. .
his claim is not taxable and is 9835 clear after lawyer already got his cut, the lawyer told him the court made sure LM paid the lawyer.