Supervisors working

Returntosender

yeah I had a steward say to me "its ok if they're breaking jams on the feed. WTF? They are not supposed to be working. I grieve every time. It's discouraging that I have about 150 hours grieved since last November and I've received 3 hours of grievance pay.
Don’t be discourage

Justaloader

The :censored2: drives me mad. I was told I should be grateful they let me double sort. I'm frustrated by our local.

UPS gives new hires t-shirts and merch. I buy people Teamster shirts, I'm only one member though.

Must be for full timers or day crew only. In our hub, the twilight crew, regardless of position, doesn’t get squat (shirts, gloves, jackets, a beanie, etc). I guess they don’t want employees promoting the brand (Coming into fall / winter, I’d think beanies and gloves would go over well). Although as time goes on, I’m learning that the various crews are treated differently, and even use different pay systems. Found out why I can’t see my time card records via upsers.com - the time keeping system for the twilight crew is different than the one the day crew uses, and only the daycrew can see their timeclock punches on the website. I wonder what else I’ll learn in the next few weeks / months. “Peak” should be interesting. They are already talking about starting a 1 to 10pm (or whenever the work is done) shift. From what I hear, this is the first year they are doing something like this in our location.

Interestingly a sup told me today they had a “big” meeting yesterday in which they were told not to do anything besides breaking jams. He told me this as he was loading iregs into a trailer. I can’t make this stuff up.

Package Stick

"Send it."
Must be for full timers or day crew only. In our hub, the twilight crew, regardless of position, doesn’t get squat (shirts, gloves, jackets, a beanie, etc). I guess they don’t want employees promoting the brand (Coming into fall / winter, I’d think beanies and gloves would go over well). Although as time goes on, I’m learning that the various crews are treated differently, and even use different pay systems. Found out why I can’t see my time card records via upsers.com - the time keeping system for the twilight crew is different than the one the day crew uses, and only the daycrew can see their timeclock punches on the website. I wonder what else I’ll learn in the next few weeks / months. “Peak” should be interesting. They are already talking about starting a 1 to 10pm (or whenever the work is done) shift. From what I hear, this is the first year they are doing something like this in our location.

Interestingly a sup told me today they had a “big” meeting yesterday in which they were told not to do anything besides breaking jams. He told me this as he was loading iregs into a trailer. I can’t make this stuff up.
Twilight, day, night and kinda preload (can't find people that'll show up). The 28th of Oct is when money becomes "free". No matter the price the work will get done :).

I believe the Union presence in our culture is 'frightening' the company a little bit, yet we're "Union". The UAW will strike for a contract yet we won't?

What the friend* are WE? Is this how weak WE are? We allow our members and ourselves to bend over to the company WE built?