support your local florist

DS

Fenderbender
Yeah, my normal route is 160 stops and 90 miles. A busy day at the flower shop is 20 stops and a lot of seat time plus air conditioning or heat depending on season. The wife doesn't need to know about PAS or GPS. :thumbup1:
And I bet it smells a whole lot nicer.

hdkappler

brownedout give it 7more years.why?then you will have 25years and get a pension.you will be able to work at a flower shop.doing something you enjoy.

browned out

The 25 years is an option. 7 more years is a long time. I will wait to see what the next contract does to pensions. I am in Central States and UPS is trying to pull out of central states so who knows what will happen.

Sammie

Browned Out,

Your voter web site said I'd be getting a punch card from Florida...:confused:1

Good for you and your wife for trying something new and not being afraid to make mistakes.

Just remember -

Build it and they will come :flowers:

and

The customer is always right!:yes:

browned out

Thanks again,
We supply our Teamsters local 243, Detroit Firefighters and Police Associations flowers and they are very happy with the flowers so you know your not voting for hacks. The wife has been in the business for over 20 years and our other designer for over 30 years. 1 vote per email address.

93 degrees in Detroit today plus humidity. Gimmie anything between 0 and 70 degrees.:thumbup1:

Thanks again.

browned out

your not in the top 4 yet and I voted twice!

Yeah, I think they are slow counting the votes or updating the totals. Maybe its a Florida ballot issue as mentioned earlier in the thread. We have alot of customers in the local area who have voted and left comments and their feedback is not showing up yet.

The big dogs are throwing a lot more money(buying votes) at this to conger up votes. (corparate greed) so I figured I'd post it here to level the playing field.

Diad crashed today at 2:30 dead battery from the heat When you take lunch please take your DIAD in to the air conditioning with you. We have a fan in the check in room to keep em cool. The people who designed these DIADS must have been drivers for I don't know....... never

thanks again

Thanks again