"Supposedly" working memorial day

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
In most supplements, holiday work should be offered to all employees in that category. Any part timer should be able to work it. A preloader should be able to ask for the additional OT (hopefully at the doubletime rate) per Contract.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We are because since we lost Amazon we need to keep up production. I really hope we get them back before Christmas.
Once Saturday delivery gets put in you will see more amazon in the system... and we haven't lost amazon totally... see it everyday and we pull loads out of amazon buildings also

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They have been running "voluntary" sorts on many holidays in the hub I work in, on many holidays, including Labor Day......for double time plus holiday pay or course.

Still haven't figured out what was in it for UPS, unless it was done to once again kiss Amazon's hind side.
We are their bitch....no more no less...

averageguy14

Once Saturday delivery gets put in you will see more amazon in the system... and we haven't lost amazon totally... see it everyday and we pull loads out of amazon buildings also
Once Saturday delivery starts I'm more worries about working 6 days a week. It's not too far off from happening

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Once Saturday delivery starts I'm more worries about working 6 days a week. It's not too far off from happening
Union will push to have the 6th shift ot... and ups will not want that.. think you will be ok for now. Nobody will
Be forced to work 6 days a week unless you want the hours.