SurePost issues

upschuck

They are screwing us out of jobs....big time.
I have a bulk stop that I used to have 70-80 a day. Now maybe I get 30. The rest is Sure post. Wtf??
Those aren't diverted back for UPS delivery to final dest? They lose money on commercial stops, since in would be the same price going to the PO as it would going to final dest, except we pay the PO money to deliver. I would guess.

Those aren't diverted back for UPS delivery to final dest? They lose money on commercial stops, since in would be the same price going to the PO as it would going to final dest, except we pay the PO money to deliver. I would guess.
One less route. They would rather spend a dollar. To screw us out of a penny.

fedupups

between 4 post offices we deliver to in our center a minimum of 400 pieces a day that used to be our work which equates to possibly 2 routes a day extra...and we r a small center

upschuck

Has anyone seen a bunch of Sureposts that have been delayed a day, for us to deliver them with another box? I think they started that this year.

CHALLY9TX

It's not perfect in our hub but we are seeing more surepost being delivered by drivers. I know they hold surepost pkgs when the system identifies a ups package going to the same address. I'm not sure how many days they hold those surepost pkgs though.

upschuck

It's not perfect in our hub but we are seeing more surepost being delivered by drivers. I know they hold surepost pkgs when the system identifies a ups package going to the same address. I'm not sure how many days they hold those surepost pkgs though.
From what I understand, 1, that way there is no delay in the packages transit times.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Still a job.

Our jobs
I don't really buy that.
The packages are to be diverted if there is another package for that stop or adjacent to it.
The idea is that there is no additional stop or drive time for redirected Surepost packages.
The additional time for an additional package is spit.
The additional time for a walk next door is less than a minute.
But if you want to bitch about about, I'm cool.

I don't really buy that.
The packages are to be diverted if there is another package for that stop or adjacent to it.
The idea is that there is no additional stop or drive time for redirected Surepost packages.
The additional time for an additional package is spit.
The additional time for a walk next door is less than a minute.
But if you want to bitch about about, I'm cool.
Sure post is for home stops not business.
Paying the post office to deliver 50 packages to a business is not saving money., its job elimination. And it is against the contract.