Surgery after surgery

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Well I have been out of work since august. Had surgery in September and finally healed for it to do the same thing it did before surgery. So guess what? Surgery again!! Yayyyyy this is getting annoying. Also I’m bored so made a thread. Big whoop wanna fight about it?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Well I have been out of work since august. Had surgery in September and finally healed for it to do the same thing it did before surgery. So guess what? Surgery again!! Yayyyyy this is getting annoying. Also I’m bored so made a thread. Big whoop wanna fight about it?
Better sue someone

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Wtf did you do?
Hit my elbow on the lock thing for the bull head door and it moved my ulner nerve. So my elbow started popping and hand would go numb. We did surgery were they moved the nerve out the way and put like a sling over of it so it can’t go back and for whatever reason it went back. Doc said he never seen it happene before. So now they have to go back and basically do it again but make the sling a lot thicker or something. Fun times

Hit my elbow on the lock thing for the bull head door and it moved my ulner nerve. So my elbow started popping and hand would go numb. We did surgery were they moved the nerve out the way and put like a sling over of it so it can’t go back and for whatever reason it went back. Doc said he never seen it happene before. So now they have to go back and basically do it again but make the sling a lot thicker or something. Fun times
Damn, good time for a vacation tho. Good luck man.

542thruNthru

CMmJLf.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
*bulkhead door
Hope this helps

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
I did that so many times that I conditioned myself to walk into the package area with both my arms close to my sides. That pain hurts like a mother. Also seems like a safety issue to me. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I did that so many times that I conditioned myself to walk into the package area with both my arms close to my sides. That pain hurts like a mother. Also seems like a safety issue to me. Wish you a speedy recovery.
Yea it was bad the entire arm went completely numb. I was grabbing a package off the 2k shelf turned around and bam. I hit it so hard that it popped my ulner nerve out of place. Then it started popping everytime I bent it and would go numb at night. Not fun. Thank you sir! Hopefully insurance isn’t a pain this time as it’s a revision so idk if they can deny it.

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
Yea it was bad the entire arm went completely numb. I was grabbing a package off the 2k shelf turned around and bam. I hit it so hard that it popped my ulner nerve out of place. Then it started popping everytime I bent it and would go numb at night. Not fun. Thank you sir! Hopefully insurance isn’t a pain this time as it’s a revision so idk if they can deny it.
I can't imagine how much that must have hurt! I truly sympathize with you. Hopefully you can get back to work soon and get that money flowing back into your pension again although it sounds like a long recovery process.