Surgery

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have been a driver for almost two years now and had to have surgery on my neck and will no longer be able to drive and will have to second surgery on my lower back. I finished my masters degree and trying to find a position in management since I like working for the company is there anything I can do since my current management is not really trying to work with me?

Better call Saul

To preface I was in the military for 17 years, I have a masters in human resource management and wanted to learn the job before becoming a supervisor. I am more then qualified to be a supervisor within the organization. I know I am new to UPS but have much more to offer.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
To preface I was in the military for 17 years, I have a masters in human resource management and wanted to learn the job before becoming a supervisor. I am more then qualified to be a supervisor within the organization. I know I am new to UPS but have much more to offer.
Go to UPS jobs and apply for what you are interested in.

What are you looking to gain from this thread?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

masters in human resource management

money well spent
Lol

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
As far as we have heard and seen the company seems to be freezing management hiring and promotions. HR? Dime a dozen.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Information..
This thread can offer all types of "information".

But unless you take the initiative to go look at what's available, find what interests you from what's available and then apply to them.... The thread becomes pointless.

With the OPs said medical conditions, the feedah spot is extremely far fetched.

So my question still stands....

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

But unless you take the initiative to go look at what's available, find what interests you from what's available and then apply to them.... The thread becomes pointless.

. So does my simplistic reply. The guy(?) is searching for any tidbit of experienced info. No more no less and a medical liability is not what the company is looking for in the future so ....

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I know plenty of feeder drivers that have had back surgeries.

542thruNthru

I'm just confused why he hasn't answered if he has talked with his steward or local yet...

I mean this is serious and he's asking us but not the people that can probably let him know his options.