Suspension Paycode meaning when do I return to work?

Janedoey

Damn chill gurl. I was just saying, I'd like to make you the best canned chicken noodle soup you ever had . Then we could watch some judge Judy and see what happens from there . My mom isn't home all weekend.
Lmfao no I’m only saying that might play in my favor

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
the security lp guy I think gave me an ultimatum to either be fired or resign

Boy does this sound familiar.

Why is that?

Because the Steward knows what you did does not warrant a discharge or resignation.

What’s the union game in this?

To keep you working.

What did they say to you with the Steward present? Did they say you were suspended, or did they say you were fired?

cachmeifucan

Show up at the next meeting leave messages send a letter certified mail and signed by a notary. Do it tomorrow if they don't help you then you have to build a case against them for not filing a grievances. You should be OK but never know

DRporch

How many other vets are “good workers” with altercations with other employees?

I know 12 circle of honor drivers. They held MMA cage matches in the local sort. They were all good workers. The ones who didn’t participate were considered Bad workers

Yes I’m a female a good ass worker too that works harder than most guys there and stay to myself so it’s just maybe that will help me a little in this situation. Hopefully

What is this position of "ass worker" you speak of? And what makes a good ass worker good and a bad ass worker bad? Is it a bargaining unit position? If not, you'll prolly be fired. Curious.

Janedoey

Boy does this sound familiar.

Because the Steward knows what you did does not warrant a discharge or resignation.

To keep you working.

What did they say to you with the Steward present? Did they say you were suspended, or did they say you were fired?
They didn’t say either just gave ultimatum and says suspension on paycode

542thruNthru

A lot is missing from this. What did your steward say? Were you walked out of the building by the LP guy?

Seriously.. I doubt all that was said was the ultimatum

Janedoey

A lot is missing from this. What did your steward say? Were you walked out of the building by the LP guy?

Seriously.. I doubt all that was said was the ultimatum
He said it straight like that was the only options. The steward said I won’t resign and yes he walked me out