Suspension Paycode meaning when do I return to work?

Janedoey

how many fights you been in?

I think you would have gotten your ass handed to you.
Good thing you bitched out
You see why I don’t care about the situation really any more? Because people like you talk tough Is provoking don’t test me because I don’t care about none of that once I do swing call whoever you want

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Come hand it to me since you think you need to know

FB7BE69B-2A35-4C4C-A75D-728B363CB5C3.gif

38BDAF77-90D5-4038-B5F5-31FD048A270B.gif

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
If you weren’t clearly walked off the property(terminated), then you can’t just be arbitrarily put on suspension. There is a process that needs to be adhered to and suspensions are dealt with at panel, albeit pre-panel or regular panel.

Your BA should be able to give you a definitive account of what has happened up to this point.

If there was no physical contact and or this can’t be viewed as “hate” of any kind then you’ll be put back on road. I’ve seen worse and it simply resulted in a “no contact” agreement.

Janedoey

If you weren’t clearly walked off the property(terminated), then you can’t just be arbitrarily put on suspension. There is a process that needs to be adhered to and suspensions are dealt with at panel, albeit pre-panel or regular panel.

Your BA should be able to give you a definitive account of what has happened up to this point.

If there was no physical contact and or this can’t be viewed as “hate” of any kind then you’ll be put back on road. I’ve seen worse and it simply resulted in a “no contact” agreement.
I was and he took my id but I’m not fired it just said suspended they’re taking it to panel to see if I should be fired

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I was and he took my id but I’m not fired it just said suspended they’re taking it to panel to see if I should be fired

You were fired.

You were fired pending grievance hearing.

That's how timecards are coded until the hearing process where it's either upheld or overturned.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
As previously said, you were terminated. Workplace violence is a cardinal sin and as such you were terminated. BA should of filed a grievance immediately and yes you now are in limbo until panel. This can more than likely be resolved at pre-panel if not sooner.