Suspension Paycode meaning when do I return to work?

Janedoey

B6E76DB8-065B-4B7B-ADA2-93EA5D9BE202.jpeg
When I check upser time card viewer, it says suspension only on two days for the other days it just says no card does that mean my suspension is over and to return to work or am I fired? I was in a provoked work place violence situation and no one is giving me any information as to what’s going on or my status of employment

Janedoey

Too bad

A good cat fight is always entertaining
I think I would’ve really had a hard time keeping my job (if I still have it) if I actually did fight the person. I’m a female he’s a male. They’re suppose to view the cameras because I look like the aggressor but if the camera shows him walking up to me first, then what?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I think I would’ve really had a hard time keeping my job (if I still have it) if I actually did fight the person. I’m a female he’s a male. They’re suppose to view the cameras because I look like the aggressor but if the camera shows him walking up to me first, then what?

you fight dudes? Props to you

probably fire both of ya’s then you’ll have to beg for your job back at a hearing

might stick might not

Janedoey

you fight dudes? Props to you

probably fire both of ya’s then you’ll have to beg for your job back at a hearing

might stick might not
Yea they said it’s going to go to panel at the end of the day I can own up to my wrongs but I just don’t think it’s fair if I’m suspended or fired and he’s not

542thruNthru

Sorry but something seems off.

You're suspended for work place violence yet no physical altercation happen?

What was said? Why did he approach you in the first place. Something doesn't sound right.

Janedoey

Sorry but something seems off.

You're suspended for work place violence yet no physical altercation happen?

What was said? Why did he approach you in the first place. Something doesn't sound right.
Long story short me and the guy was really cool I guess he didn’t feel like playing that day as we usually so he blew up, I walked away, he kept talking, we got into an argument, curse words were said, he came up directly in my face, I’m usually quiet (everyone knows this) but to have someone (especially) a man step in my face like that and yell “bitch” just got to me, but no I didn’t hit. One of the sups try to claim I swung but even after I heard the guy talking he said “she didn’t even do anything” the guy I had the altercation with, but I could’ve really swung when he stepped in my face but the first thing I kept saying to him is I don’t want to get fired

Janedoey

Were you terminated or just suspended?
And honestly, that’s is the question I’m trying to call and text and ask everyone now was I suspended or terminated as does the change of the paycode means I can come back to work? Is the investigation done or still going to panel. No one is giving me any interaction really

Indecisi0n

Long story short me and the guy was really cool I guess he didn’t feel like playing that day as we usually so he blew up, I walked away, he kept talking, we got into an argument, curse words were said, he came up directly in my face, I’m usually quiet (everyone knows this) but to have someone (especially) a man step in my face like that and yell “bitch” just got to me, but no I didn’t hit. One of the sups try to claim I swung but even after I heard the guy talking he said “she didn’t even do anything” the guy I had the altercation with, but I could’ve really swung when he stepped in my face but the first thing I kept saying to him is I don’t want to get fired
You a she? Haaaayyyyyy

542thruNthru

It says suspension the security lp guy I think gave me an ultimatum to either be fired or resign the union answered for me and said I won’t be resigning. Why is that? What’s the union game in this?

Your Steward did the right thing. Never resign. You'll get your job back and he knows it. The unions "game" is to make sure you keep your job.

You need to call your local. Do you know what local you are? You need to speak with your BA and ask these question. Your Buisness Agent is the one that will be handling your case. I'm assuming you filed a grievance correct? If not you need to do that ASAP!

Janedoey

Your Steward did the right thing. Never resign. You'll get your job back and he knows it. The unions "game" is to make sure you keep your job.

You need to call your local. Do you know what local you are? You need to speak with your BA and ask these question. Your Buisness Agent is the one that will be handling your case. I'm assuming you filed a grievance correct? If not you need to do that ASAP!
Yes the union was basically trying to help they were for me I honestly have a good rep with them because I’m usually a hard worker and to myself and I apologized to the steward and he says he understands

Indecisi0n

Yes I’m a female a good ass worker too that works harder than most guys there and stay to myself so it’s just maybe that will help me a little in this situation. Hopefully
Damn chill gurl. I was just saying, I'd like to make you the best canned chicken noodle soup you ever had . Then we could watch some judge Judy and see what happens from there . My mom isn't home all weekend.