Suspension

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Repeating the same falsehood over and over does not make it true. Didn't we go over this already with MFE and his executive jet bs?

Who proved it false? MT3 has a residence in Chicago, and it isn't a very long flight to Memphis. As one of the top black executives in the US, Matt is a very valuable commodity to a corporation that trumpets diversity, but is basically very white in the upper reaches. As such, he probably gets the jet perk.

The OP eyewitness sounded very credible, and identified MT3. I still say it's probably true.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A missed pickup by one of my drivers during the month costs me $800. I don't know how much more accountable you think they should hold me.

The FedEx Corporation charges bbsam Inc. $800 for a missed pickup? I find that hard to believe, and if it was true, there would be a lot of ISPs without a profit.

overflowed

The FedEx Corporation charges bbsam Inc. $800 for a missed pickup? I find that hard to believe, and if it was true, there would be a lot of ISPs without a profit.
I think he means a blown reg. The stuff we are talking about is call in though. I see returns daily they said they called in. My point is that the ground driver walks by it daily as well and they ignore it. You get what you pay for too BB. So BB do you get a fine for a call in pick up?

overflowed

So you either get fined daily, or fedex ground is just as unorganized as express? They can't fine you guys cause it's their issue. I believe it is the latter.

bbsam

Staff member
It's once per period, 13 periods in a year. If we miss (or make a pickup early) on day one of the period, bonus gone for the period. Miss it on day 30 of.the period, bonus gone.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It's once per period, 13 periods in a year. If we miss (or make a pickup early) on day one of the period, bonus gone for the period. Miss it on day 30 of.the period, bonus gone.
Future contract, bonus gone.

That's Fred for 'ya.

It will be fine

Never. They have to dangle the carrot to get service and safety.
They dangle it alright. Then they manufacture reasons not to pay it out. Customer closed earlier than what they listed, bonus gone. You didn't know Suzy up front had a box that wasn't with the regular pickup on the dock, bonus gone. It's why I offer and encourage same day pickups through me instead of using the FedEx system. Keep it off the paperwork, keeps CPC from stealing the bonus.