Suspension

If you’ve been with the company 19 years and don’t understand how discipline and the grievance process works you’re a lost cause.
You're right but I never needed them cus I was in my own world headphones and music.. until this new sup decided to get tough. Yet I always felt the union was somewhat helping the sups out a little bit smh

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Too hoity toity
768C2D1F-6D06-4114-9DCE-77CB2935E707.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What happens if a sup violates these right or if ups does that to a person. Can't the employee sue ups.
Weingarten rights pertain to an employee who is subject to an investigation for some violation that could lead to disciplinary action. It allows you to have a union representative to make sure everything is above board and not vindictive or arbitrary

Weingarten rights pertain to an employee who is subject to an investigation for some violation that could lead to disciplinary action. It allows you to have a union representative to make sure everything is above board and not vindictive or arbitrary
Kinda like the right to remain silent well dang sup always talk to guy with no rep around in our building. 0_0 this stuff is like a rabbit hole I see

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Me an my dock sup got into it cus he felt yelling in my face was a good idea it wasn't.

The other 2 infractions are from other guys one guy lied about trying to deliver 2 air boxes he didn't try the other guy hit 4 cars and tried to drive off but he was reported by a resident..

I think its some favoritism with those 2 situations also in my opinion
You sure it wasn't a good idea for the supe?

If he doesn't like you, sounds like a great idea.
You got suspended for it, so he won.

I'll give you the way to win against basically any supervisor or manager that has it out for you.

Whoever lets themselves get mad first, will lose.

You lost your cool, and my guess is your language got non professional, right?
They didn't get you on PPH, or misloads, or anything that he was hassling you about.
He nailed you because you couldn't keep your damn mouth shut.

It's a learning moment for you. Try to take something away from this.

You sure it wasn't a good idea for the supe?

If he doesn't like you, sounds like a great idea.
You got suspended for it, so he won.

I'll give you the way to win against basically any supervisor or manager that has it out for you.

Whoever lets themselves get mad first, will lose.

You lost your cool, and my guess is your language got non professional, right?
They didn't get you on PPH, or misloads, or anything that he was hassling you about.
He nailed you because you couldn't keep your damn mouth shut.

It's a learning moment for you. Try to take something away from this.
Suspension for a day and I got paid for it.. I thought I won but dam guess you might be right he gets to say I got that jerk outta here but he isn't paying me ups is paying me so he could care less. Neva thought about it that way really

Big Rigger

What happens if a sup violates these right or if ups does that to a person. Can't the employee sue ups.
Call 911 and get away from him. Tell them that the supe was causing a hostile work environment and file a restraining order. It may seem hard core but you can rarely get justice without taking their unprofessional and threatening conduct outside the company hearing process. OSHA also has a dept to report these incidents to if you can prove: A. It is a repetitive issue and/or B. The supe touched you or spit on you during his rant.

In the mean time don't be a loud_mouth_driver. Ever.
You have to understand that you are guilty until proven innocent in this place in more issues besides being in an accident.

35years

Gravy route
Ask an old driver they don't mess with why they don't...

Every time they play their harrassment game, trying to get you to lose your cool, the driver never loses their cool, asks for a steward, files a grievance, and proceeds to do the job "perfectly" i.e. slow and carefully, by the methods.

So management eventually figures out the harrassment does no good creating problems for management and slows production.

Same result every time they try. They give up.