Suspicious man delivering packages

iruhnman630

Sorry, but the helper did not handle that well, and the driver is responsible for the helper.

It's simple: "I am the driver, he is my helper. Sorry for the misunderstanding, have a nice day"

Enter package car, leave.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Sorry, but the helper did not handle that well, and the driver is responsible for the helper.
Disagree. The company screened and hired the helper so the driver is not responsible for the helper's actions. The driver is responsible to report that situation to management. If the driver can diffuse the situation it is a plus and then report it to management immediately.

Don't blame a good driver for what an off the street seasonal does if they aren't complicit.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Disagree. The company screened and hired the helper so the driver is not responsible for the helper's actions. The driver is responsible to report that situation to management. If the driver can diffuse the situation it is a plus and then report it to management immediately.

Don't blame a good driver for what an off the street seasonal does if they aren't complicit.

I used to love when they’d try and tell me I’am responsible for their helper

uh, no I’am not you want to send him with me that’s on you I’am responsible for me

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I used to love when they’d try and tell me I’am responsible for their helper

uh, no I’am not you want to send him with me that’s on you I’am responsible for me
Enter ... upstate.
He was always responsible for his helper.
Probably trained the helper to climb on the hood of the truck and wash the windows while he pumped fuel.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Isnt it ironic that the hourly are responsible for everything possible in this place.

Didnt wash your glass and mirrors the night before?

Labor mgr says "we're not forcing you out on the street with dirty windows and mirrors".

The pt supes arent responsible for anything on local sort or the preload. No wonder drivers get attitudes of hatefulness and they take that out to the streets with their crap loads and filthy trucks.

rod

Retired 22 years
I thought the young kid handled the situation pretty good. Clearly the lady is a nut case. The only thing he didn't do that he should of was call the cops himself.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I thought the young kid handled the situation pretty good. Clearly the lady is a nut case. The only thing he didn't do that he should of was call the cops himself.
I like when people take responsibility for stopping crime in their own neighborhoods. Crazy nosey neighbors keep my stuff safe while I'm working.

rod

Retired 22 years
I like when people take responsibility for stopping crime in their own neighborhoods. Crazy nosey neighbors keep my stuff safe while I'm working.
Nothing wrong with that but seriously-a guy wearing a UPS vest pushing a cart full of packages around this time of year really doesn't scream "crime of the century".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nothing wrong with that but seriously-a guy wearing a UPS vest pushing a cart full of packages around this time of year really doesn't scream "crime of the century".
Sure, but I'd say when he starts cursing at her the UPS vest loses all credibility. No legit employee would talk like that.