SW Miami-Dade woman upset after UPS driver drops heavy package on top of her dog

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
SW Miami-Dade woman upset after UPS driver drops heavy package on top of her dog - WSVN

A UPS driver dropped off a package outside a Southwest Miami-Dade home in a dangerous way when it landed right on top of a woman’s dog.

The owner of the dog, who asked not to be identified or show her face on camera, said she was disturbed by what she described as a careless delivery.

“It’s heart-wrenching. Like, you cringe,” she said.

It’s how she felt when she looked at her surveillance video and saw a UPS driver throw her package over her fence, at around noon on Wednesday.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
SW Miami-Dade woman upset after UPS driver drops heavy package on top of her dog - WSVN

A UPS driver dropped off a package outside a Southwest Miami-Dade home in a dangerous way when it landed right on top of a woman’s dog.

The owner of the dog, who asked not to be identified or show her face on camera, said she was disturbed by what she described as a careless delivery.

It’s how she felt when she looked at her surveillance video and saw a UPS driver throw her package over her fence, at around noon on Wednesday.
How heavy? How high was the fence?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

@cheryl your link doesn’t work.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I found it online. Definitely UPS. The way the guy threw it and from how the dog acted, it looks like the driver was fed up with the dog.
The dog was fine. Looked like a doosh dog. They can’t take him off the road. The fence was low enough and the package large enough to place over without damage.
Perfect delivery.