Swap Grievance Pay for Job

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
What the hold up with the grievance procedures? Isn’t that what we pay these elected officials all our union dues for? The grievance cash should be instantly deposited or live check
🧔‍♂️✊

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
What the hold up with the grievance procedures? Isn’t that what we pay these elected officials all our union dues for? The grievance cash should be instantly deposited or live check
🧔‍♂️✊
The process exists for a reason.

If grievance pay isn't being paid out, file for penalty pay.

I'll gladly lend the company my money at check-into-cash levels of interest.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
🧔‍♂️✊
Are you talking about payment on a grievance that was already won or the process taking too long?

Johney

I don’t know how you got fired for “ job abandonment “ when it an injury happened at work and should have been covered under workman’s comp…what did you really do 🤔
Not necessarily true. He had a medical emergency not an injury. Lets say If you have a heart attack at work because your cholesterol is off the charts is that really workers comp? If you think so good luck fighting that.

kingdiamondstylus

Are you talking about payment on a grievance that was already won or the process taking too long?
Brother. No one in my center or Hub have been paid yet for any grievances filed during peak for supe working, i.e. ready-team. They’ve been filled since December. Union/management is stonewalling saying they trying to work through terminations still etc. Feels very unfair.

In past years, we had been paid out on those by end of January usually 🤷‍♂️