Swing courier helping out as needed?

pkgdriver

I'm in south Florida. We have no winters it's hot and humid year round lol
1C6DF4A1-15A2-4CAF-8CA8-0F6A8307CBCB.jpeg

It does snow in Miami.

F10N55GAP-EM

Come to express , good living and job security. Do not get near ground
Besides it all I've been there exactly a month now and have not been paid properly. Have worked everyday except weekends, they cut me out a check for 28 dollars. Lol.then they "fixed it" and the next check was like 720. Still after saying it's still wrong that's what my manager says I worked.for a whole month. Seriously. I'm so livid. I told him I'm out and hes like begging me to stay. I have no proof of hours.mt guess is at the beggining with the paper time cards someone messed up/didn't input them someone didn't do their job and now I got screwed. HAPPY THANKAGIVING.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Besides it all I've been there exactly a month now and have not been paid properly. Have worked everyday except weekends, they cut me out a check for 28 dollars. Lol.then they "fixed it" and the next check was like 720. Still after saying it's still wrong that's what my manager says I worked.for a whole month. Seriously. I'm so livid. I told him I'm out and hes like begging me to stay. I have no proof of hours.mt guess is at the beggining with the paper time cards someone messed up/didn't input them someone didn't do their job and now I got screwed. HAPPY THANKAGIVING.
Always, always keep track of your hours. I had Senior Manager who was fired for shaving a few minutes off people’s time. I very rarely had a problem with my paychecks. The few times it happened was usually because someone forgot to enter days off.