Switched to local sort, lost my seniority?

DTAHONDA

I started last May working in the pre-load. I just barley switched to local sort (at the same hub) and i was told i lost all my seniority.. is that true?

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I started last May working in the pre-load. I just barley switched to local sort (at the same hub) and i was told i lost all my seniority.. is that true?

Talk to a shop stewart about it, sounds like they are trying to upset you and get you to quit, whatever it is. Did you do poorly in preload?

UPS Preloader

That's not usually the case but there could be something in your local supplement. What area are you from? (PM me if you don't want to post it here.)

DTAHONDA

Talk to a shop stewart about it, sounds like they are trying to upset you and get you to quit, whatever it is. Did you do poorly in preload?
I worked my ass off loading the package cars. My shelf's were always in perfect order, never stacked boxes out. my sup said the guy running the whole local sort is just covering for someone and hes a dick

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Unless there is something in your supplement then its a load of crap. I've watched several preloaders switch to the local sort with no loss of seniority. That's like saying you lose your seniority because you bid a different spot on the sort.