Switcher

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How do you move the trailer closer to the line ???
Why would you do that?
download.jpg

bacha29

How do you move the trailer closer to the line ???
If you move your trailer closer to the line there won't be any room left to park your Cadillac, your 10 feet diameter satellite dish, garbage cans or a place for your yapping dog to take a crap.Of course that's always in front of the rotted out porch steps anyway along with the empty beer cans and used diapers.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If you move your trailer closer to the line there won't be any room left to park your Cadillac, your 10 feet diameter satellite dish, garbage cans or a place for your yapping dog to take a crap.Of course that's always in front of the rotted out porch steps anyway along with the empty beer cans and used diapers.
please stop bullying me or ill tell

bacha29

Close to the yellow line to park the trailer I need it Parallel very close to the line
What's on the other side of the line? If it's just another parking space why not use both? Relax kid. What's the worst that could happen to you? Your Mom will take your toy trucks and lock them up for a day two at the most under she tires of your screaming tantrums and psychotic tirades.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Close to the yellow line to park the trailer I need it Parallel very close to the line

So you need to parallel park your semi? Is English not your first language? Well it sounds like you're asking how to parallel park a semi. Here's your answer: Lionel Richie Sings Really Loud. Parallel park so the trailer end is in front of the space you're backing into. Then turn the steering wheel as you're backing slowly Left, Right, Straight, Right, and then Left. That's how to remember which way to turn the wheel each time....Lionel (left), Richie (right), Sings (straight), Really (right), Loud (left). Honestly if English is your first language and you talk like that, I'm worried about anyone on the same highway you're on.

fedx

Extra Large Package
But if you move the wheel to the right is it not the opposite way and this is for a trailer pup

Yes, it moves the trailer the opposite direction. Are you doing this for a homework assignment? Look up some videos on YouTube and I'm sure they will be some about parallel parking a semi.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
whoever it was who said “there are no stupid questions” obviously has never read anything posted by Peytonmanning11.

I mean seriously - who comes to a message board for truck driving lessons?
Quite frankly, this terrifies me. I can only hope that he is trolling. :(