Sylvester caught red handed.

anHOURover

To be honest I wouldn't put to much stock or posts, words, or credence into their organization. The election is over and they now have five years of nothing. Their protest are lost. Ken is free and clear and their elected is caput. Fred will be 69 by the next election. That nobody a youth movement will rally around. That is to old school for this new generation of teamster. They are going to demand an under 60 crowd from here on out a more diverse demographic that represents the numbers and upsers should have a big percentage in the decision process. We are a majority. Z was never in the craft of ups. He doesn't understand ups. He's just a car haul figurehead.
I'm here for someone like sean to win me over.. we need someone like him.. all he needs to do is produce against UPS and he will gain my support.. i will forget everything if he gets us a fair contract.. we want the company to keep posting record profits by all means.. every job at ups is tough and employees deserve the best of everything . I'm all your seans if you produce and be truthful. from one irish brother to another

804truth

Some ch
yes brother can you give any info on the rumor of sean the boston bully being chased out of your meeting today??
some cheers but mostly boos for TBB.. eboard had their hired body guards there again... a sure sign of competent leadership (jk). At least no one was assaulted, that I know of at least. No secret that this board in indebted to the international though.

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm here for someone like sean to win me over.. we need someone like him.. all he needs to do is produce against UPS and he will gain my support.. i will forget everything if he gets us a fair contract.. we want the company to keep posting record profits by all means.. every job at ups is tough and employees deserve the best of everything . I'm all your seans if you produce and be truthful. from one irish brother to another
Well we are now starting with some common ground. Dialogue between two opposite ends of the spectrum can have advantages that can help hundreds of thousands of our own kind. We are starting to find common ground. This makes me feel good. Thank you.

10 Pt

Just so everyone knows how limited Teamcare is... Quest is the only lab that we can use at no cost and US Imaging is the only radiology we can use ... that's it!!! Every where else there is tremendous cost to us. Call this post BS... call it what you like... this is directly from the Teamcare website. They tell all the good and none of the bad.
I had to drive 40 min to get two MRIs at a US Imaging office.
Total cost under Aetna $800.00
My cost with TeamCare $0.00.
Worth the drive.

anHOURover

Worth the drive.
you don't see the concession brother? before we could go anywhere with open arms for free. now we are asking poor par timers to take busses and trains to get what you used to be able to get from the corner for free same thing with vision, dental love you brother my medicine is still working

10 Pt

you don't see the concession brother? before we could go anywhere with open arms for free. now we are asking poor par timers to take busses and trains to get what you used to be able to get from the corner for free same thing with vision, dental love you brother my medicine is still working
I see it.
I can go anywhere but if I want free MRIs I have to drive 40 min.

10 Pt

MRIs were never free until TeamCare.
They cost $400.00 each everywhere.
I can go out of network and pay the difference but why do that? That is one upgrade that came with TeamCare. Some of the other issues are not a plus compared to the old plan but soaring medical costs are nuts anymore.
I didn't expect the Rx cost to be free forever.
That issue is going to be always getting worse in the USA.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just so everyone knows how limited Teamcare is... Quest is the only lab that we can use at no cost and US Imaging is the only radiology we can use ... that's it!!! Every where else there is tremendous cost to us. Call this post BS... call it what you like... this is directly from the Teamcare website. They tell all the good and none of the bad.

How far are their closest facilities to you?

Give us an example of the "tremendous cost" if you are unable to go to either of those two facilities.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Wow, what are you gonna do no? What a tragic turn of events. Brother, there is a Quest on every corner. I get blood work 3 times a year, I drive by 2 Quests on my way to work.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wow, what are you gonna do no? What a tragic turn of events. Brother, there is a Quest on every corner. I get blood work 3 times a year, I drive by 2 Quests on my way to work.
So you feel this is the logistics everywhere in the country?

......but as long as it is working out for you, right?

Wow.

804truth

Worth the drive.
Under Aetna you paid, under our current BCBS it's a $20 copay for an MRI. Sorry about your Aetna experience but not the same for L804.

10 Pt

Under Aetna you paid, under our current BCBS it's a $20 copay for an MRI. Sorry about your Aetna experience but not the same for L804.
That's a great deal. It's amazing how different it is even across your own state.