Sylvester caught red handed.

5habits100

I want what I used to have.
A healthcare plan that can be used without hesitation
Don't say it can't be done.
Ibew local 98 has one and so does many others. Our union is stealing from us
If your healthcare mirrors what you had in 2013 will you support the contract?

Yes or no?

anHOURover

If your healthcare mirrors what you had in 2013 will you support the contract?

Yes or no?
That's a strong start that I would support
I would definitely listen to the offer and entertain It. I'd call off vote no.
But brother, I thought Teamcare did ?

To answer your question that has to happen or VOTE NO is moving forward.

5habits100

You already said it's moving forward. Why not cancel the vote no until you read the entire package?

anHOURover

You already said it's moving forward. Why not cancel the vote no until you read the entire package?
i will halt vote no when the IBT publicly announces they didn't handle the negotiations properly last time they don't even have to say sorry for what they did to us I'm fair if not vote no is on until i get my mirrored healthcare this is anything but mirrored you can't speak about it unless you had my plan we are not outraged for no reason brother with all due respect i love u

anHOURover

Why be stuck with not much time to educated my fellow members. Instead we are already educated and defensive to offers like last time. We haven't stopped since the contract was imposed. We battle everyday. We all talk to 5 new members a day.

Brown Spider

i will halt vote no when the IBT publicly announces they didn't handle the negotiations properly last time they don't even have to say sorry for what they did to us I'm fair if not vote no is on until i get my mirrored healthcare this is anything but mirrored you can't speak about it unless you had my plan we are not outraged for no reason brother with all due respect i love u

Why would the IBT do that? However you may feel about the last contract, or the negotiations leading up to it, the IBT is not going to make such an announcement! By all means, draw a line in the sand this time around, but don't expect a mea culpa for what happened in the past.

LeadBelly

Banned

I wouldn't be surprised if the plan is better in the next contract than what you had with the company pre 2013.

804truth

Just so everyone knows how limited Teamcare is... Quest is the only lab that we can use at no cost and US Imaging is the only radiology we can use ... that's it!!! Every where else there is tremendous cost to us. Call this post BS... call it what you like... this is directly from the Teamcare website. They tell all the good and none of the bad.

Attachments

• IMG_6643.jpg
    IMG_6643.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 68

anHOURover

Why would the IBT do that? However you may feel about the last contract, or the negotiations leading up to it, the IBT is not going to make such an announcement! By all means, draw a line in the sand this time around, but don't expect a mea culpa for what happened in the past.
Because union members voting rights were taken from them... point blank period

LeadBelly

Banned
I can't wait to change my signs to vote yes !!
Until I see something favorable it's vote no.
It's alive
It's powerful
It's grass root
It's VOTE NO PHILLY
Okay we'll work on you. Rome wasn't built in a day, but I'm going to try with you and even if you aren't nice I'm still going to be a voice of reason. Peace

anHOURover

Okay we'll work on you. Rome wasn't built in a day, but I'm going to try with you and even if you aren't nice I'm still going to be a voice of reason. Peace
Thanks brother.
Can I curse out the scabs at Tdu who are stealing money off our brothers?
Paff and dl are running a Ponzi scam

804truth

Thanks brother.
Hey anHOURover... I think we're on the same page .... I think you realize the reality of Teamcare... are you aware of the out of pocket expense limit of $2,000/year?

anHOURover

Hey anHOURover... I think we're on the same page .... I think you realize the reality of Teamcare... are you aware of the out of pocket expense limit of $2,000/year?
yes brother can you give any info on the rumor of sean the boston bully being chased out of your meeting today??

LeadBelly

Banned
Thanks brother.
To be honest I wouldn't put to much stock or posts, words, or credence into their organization. The election is over and they now have five years of nothing. Their protest are lost. Ken is free and clear and their election is caput. Fred will be 69 by the next election. That's nobody a youth movement will rally around. That is to old school for this new generation of teamster. They are going to demand an under 60 crowd from here on out a more diverse demographic that represents the numbers and upsers should have a big percentage in the decision process. We are a majority. Z was never in the craft of ups. He doesn't understand ups. He's just a car haul figurehead.