Syria

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Numerous articles exist both from major media stream sources & lesser known sources reporting on this over the last 2 years. What is so hard to believe about it?
Link me to a "major media stream source" that says weapons given to rebels by John McCain were used to slaughter an entire village of Christians.

I'm sure there are a ton, you're just a social media lover, and that's why you chose to use a screenshot of a Facebook post instead.....

Serf

Link me to a "major media stream source" that says weapons given to rebels by John McCain were used to slaughter an entire village of Christians.

I'm sure there are a ton, you're just a social media lover, and that's why you chose to use a screenshot of a Facebook post instead.....
Oddly enough, I don't actually have FB. I can't tell if you are mad or just naturally tense & uppity. So it is the word of God the Iraqi Army deserted posts and laid down arms to ISIS. Giving it at one point a vast array of US weapons. But it is blasphemy that a program in which McCain backed could have arms funneled into the wrong hands?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oddly enough, I don't actually have FB. I can't tell if you are mad or just naturally tense & uppity. So it is the word of God the Iraqi Army deserted posts and laid down arms to ISIS. Giving it at one point a vast array of US weapons. But it is blasphemy that a program in which McCain backed could have arms funneled into the wrong hands?
You don't have any real news sources backing your garbage. You are a special kind of crazy.