Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
1FA8ED7D-5F8E-43F3-9B3C-CE497C92C29C.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Good morning. I appreciate everybody there at UPS, you have truly been my lifeline for the past 2 years. I have had probably 300 packages delivered or picked up from my front porch this year, without even 1 issue!! Then all of a sudden I made 5 purchases from what I thought was Wayfair. Wayfair doesn’t have record. Turned my PayPal went to somebody in China. Anyway, haven’t received anything, opened a claim with PayPal . All of a sudden the guy from China sends in 5 UPS tracking numbers that all say delivered over 10 days ago. What are the chances I wouldn’t even receive 1 of them, right? But, PayPal denied my request because the seller provided these numbers.
I started looking into it. There is something wonky about all of the packages. The first thing I noticed was they were shipped before the label was created. Is that normal? And, the shipper won’t respond with receipts or labels or anything. Is it possible for somebody to create a shipment, or 5, and make it look like it went all the way through the system when nothing was really sent? Any ideas how I can find out and get proof to PayPal? I saved my money all year to surprise the inner city photo club with some great gear, instead of the hand me down stuff. I spent over $2000 with this seller that now I know is bogus, but PayPal is taking the tracking information as truth. Any ideas or anybody know somebody willing to help me prove I walked myself and the kids into a scam? I feel so stupid, but I have to hope there is some way to prove those packages were never sent or never arrived, even though the tracking says otherwise? Please help! I don’t want to start a claim to tip off the seller, considering how complex the scam already is. Thank you in advance for any help or ideas.
Abby Blessing
PS:is there a way to print out every UPS package delivered to my address over a weeks period? Drivers don’t release until they are actually carrying the package to the door, right?
So I just skimmed thru...

But you expect someone to believe you saved $2,000...

Then chose to shop from China instead of just going to your nearest big box photography establishment?

Then you toss "it's for the kids" in there for shock value...

Seen your kind before...

8e3a98fa05c616e380a27368905e2ea779-departed-1.2x.rhorizontal.w700.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Chinese companies that ship through Amazon are reusing their tracking numbers to scam idiots as a side hustle

You have to be a total maroon to buy anything directly from a Chinese company considering there is ZERO repercussion to them

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Chinese companies that ship through Amazon are reusing their tracking numbers to scam idiots as a side hustle

You have to be a total maroon to buy anything directly from a Chinese company considering there is ZERO repercussion to them

That goes for “Nigeria” too...

Joyful Nomad

So I just skimmed thru...

But you expect someone to believe you saved $2,000...

Then chose to shop from China instead of just going to your nearest big box photography establishment?

Then you toss "it's for the kids" in there for shock value...

Seen your kind before...

8e3a98fa05c616e380a27368905e2ea779-departed-1.2x.rhorizontal.w700.gif
I came here thinking you guys that so respect might have an idea for me on how to get help and the information to prove the packages were never real.
I came here because I guess falsely I trust my UPS drivers.
I did not start a claim because the claim page says to contact the merchant first and get them to open the claim, and I figured if they were smart enough to put this entire scam in place, including the UPS part, then giving them a heads up I am challenging the shipping, the scammer would probably have time to create more fake documents.
So, thanks for the people that actually provided helpful information.
All I asked for was an idea of the best way to get help, figuring who would know better than the drivers I see and trust every single day.
Instead of help, mostly I get jumped on and accused. If you don’t want customers (who are helping pay your checks) on here, genuinely looking for help, then restrict this to only employees.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I came here thinking you guys that so respect might have an idea for me on how to get help and the information to prove the packages were never real.
I did not start a claim because the claim page says to contact the merchant first and get them to open the claim, and I figured if they were smart enough to put this entire scam in place, including the UPS part, then giving them a heads up I am challenging the shipping, the scammer would probably have time to create more fake documents.
All I asked for was an idea of the best way to get help, figuring who would know better than the drivers I see and trust every single day.
Instead of help, mostly I get jumped on and accused. If you don’t want customers (who are helping pay your checks) on here, genuinely looking for help, then restrict this to only employees.
Beat it @Barney

Cowboy Mac

You come on here and craftily ask us to create a blueprint for criminals to use our company to steal money. Any dummy with a computer could google search this thread and use the information in it for ill gotten gains. I won’t be a part of it.

1-800-PICK-UPS. Maybe they will listen to your sob story about how you tried to buy dope online from China and got scammed.

@ No1 Special

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
You come on here and craftily ask us to create a blueprint for criminals to use our company to steal money. Any dummy with a computer could google search this thread and use the information in it for ill gotten gains. I won’t be a part of it.

1-800-PICK-UPS. Maybe they will listen to your sob story about how you tried to buy dope online from China and got scammed.

@ No1 Special
33 post before a weed reference, its a brown cafe record.