Take a Load Off Fani

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1708318017135.png

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I think my favorite thing about Fani is the absolute arrogance she displayed up there on the stand. She donned her Claudine Gay defense that she's an empowered black woman who is the victim of prejudice and racism.

Her demeanor demonstrates that she's been told she's a victim her entire life. The funny part is that her tirade reminded me a lot of Donald Trump in court. Of course the legacy media reported her as "strong" and "defiant".

oldngray

nowhere special
I think my favorite thing about Fani is the absolute arrogance she displayed up there on the stand. She donned her Claudine Gay defense that she's an empowered black woman who is the victim of prejudice and racism.

Her demeanor demonstrates that she's been told she's a victim her entire life. The funny part is that her tirade reminded me a lot of Donald Trump in court. Of course the legacy media reported her as "strong" and "defiant".
She also showed an amazing lack of knowledge of the laws she was supposed to enforce.

Either that or just lied through her teeth.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Well her father was a Black Panther